Redefining Europe’s economic sovereignty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bahaj, Saleem & Reis, Ricardo, 2018.
"Central Bank Swap Lines,"
Bank of England working papers
741, Bank of England.
- Bahaj, Saleem & Reis, Ricardo, 2018. "Central bank swap lines," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 90374, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Saleem Bahaj & Ricardo Reis, 2018. "Central Bank Swap Lines," Discussion Papers 1816, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Saleem Bahaj & Ricardo Reis, 2018. "Central Bank Swap Lines," CESifo Working Paper Series 7124, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bahaj, Saleem & Reis, Ricardo, 2018. "Central Bank Swap Lines," CEPR Discussion Papers 13003, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reuter, Christian & Kaufhold, Marc-André & Schmid, Stefka & Spielhofer, Thomas & Hahne, Anna Sophie, 2019. "The impact of risk cultures: Citizens' perception of social media use in emergencies across Europe," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 148(C).
- Giudice, Gabriele & de Manuel Aramendía, Mirzha & Kontolemis, Zenon & Monteiro, Daniel P., 2019. "A European safe asset to complement national government bonds," MPRA Paper 95748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bre:polcon:31321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruegel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bruegbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.