COVID-19 Supply Chain Disruptions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ando, Mitsuyo & Hayakawa, Kazunobu, 2022. "Impact of COVID-19 on trade in services," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Zimpelmann, Christian & Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von & Holler, Radost & Janys, Lena & Siflinger, Bettina M., 2021.
"Drivers of Working Hours and Household Income Dynamics during the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Case of the Netherlands,"
IZA Discussion Papers
14382, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christian Zimpelmann & Hans-Martin von Gaudecker & Radost Holler & Lena Janys & Bettina Siflinger, 2021. "Drivers of Working Hours and Household Income Dynamics during the COVID-19 Pandemic: The Case of the Netherlands," ECONtribute Discussion Papers Series 093, University of Bonn and University of Cologne, Germany.
- Zimpelmann, Christian & Gaudecker, Hans-Martin von & Holler, Radost & Janys, Lena & Siflinger, Bettina, 2021. "Hours and income dynamics during the Covid-19 pandemic: The case of the Netherlands," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2021. "Internationale Politikexternalitäten in der Pandemie," ifo Dresden berichtet, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 28(06), pages 07-11, December.
- Miguel Cardoso & Brandon Malloy, 2021.
"Impact of the First Wave of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Trade between Canada and the United States,"
Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 47(4), pages 554-572, December.
- Cardoso, Miguel & Malloy, Brandon, 2021. "The Impact of the First Wave of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Trade between Canada and the United States," EconStor Preprints 234989, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Kazunobu Hayakawa & Kohei Imai, 2022.
"Who sends me face masks? Evidence for the impacts of COVID‐19 on international trade in medical goods,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 365-385, February.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Imai, Kohei, 2021. "Who sends me face masks? Evidence for the impacts of COVID-19 on international trade in medical goods," IDE Discussion Papers 810, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- de Lucio, Juan & Mínguez, Raúl & Minondo, Asier & Requena, Francisco, 2022. "Impact of Covid-19 containment measures on trade," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 766-778.
- Antoine Berthou & Sebastian Stumpner, 2022. "Trade Under Lockdown," Working papers 867, Banque de France.
- Blagica Petreski & Marjan Petreski & Bojan Srbinoski, 2020. "The potential of export-oriented companies to contribute to post-Covid-19 economic recovery in North Macedonia," Finance Think Policy Studies 2020-12/33, Finance Think - Economic Research and Policy Institute.
- Viral V. Acharya & Zhengyang Jiang & Robert J. Richmond & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2020.
"Divided We Fall: International Health and Trade Coordination During a Pandemic,"
NBER Working Papers
28176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Jiang, Zhengyang & Richmond, Robert & von Thadden, Ernst-Ludwig, 2021. "Divided we Fall: International Health and Trade Coordination during a Pandemic," CEPR Discussion Papers 15649, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral Acharya & Zhengyang Jiang & Robert J. Richmond & Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden, 2020. "Divided We Fall: International Health and Trade Coordination During a Pandemic," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_2020_248, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.
- Simola, Heli, 2021. "Trade collapse during the covid-19 crisis and the role of demand composition," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2021, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Mukunoki, Hiroshi, 2021. "The impact of COVID-19 on international trade: Evidence from the first shock," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 60(C).
- Hiroshi Mukunoki, 2022. "Comment on “How COVID‐19 Medical Supply Shortages Led to Extraordinary Trade and Industrial Policy”," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 17(1), pages 138-139, January.
- Simola, Heli, 2021. "The impact of Covid-19 on global value chains," BOFIT Policy Briefs 2/2021, Bank of Finland, Bank of Finland Institute for Emerging Economies (BOFIT).
- Clement A. Tisdell, 2021. "Determinants of the Economic Vulnerability of Businesses to Pandemics and Similar Events," JRFM, MDPI, vol. 14(11), pages 1-13, November.
- Muhamad Rias K V Zainuddin & Nurul Aishah Khairuddin & Hakimah Nur Ahmad Hamidi, 2021. "Impact of COVID-19 on Malaysiaâ€™s Bilateral Export - Testing for Heterogeneous Effects in the Product Category," Asian Economics Letters, Asia-Pacific Applied Economics Association, vol. 3(Early Vie), pages 1-5.
- Peter Eppinger & Gabriel J. Felbermayr & Oliver Krebs & Bohdan Kukharskyy, 2021. "Decoupling Global Value Chains," CESifo Working Paper Series 9079, CESifo.
- Hakenes, Hendrik, 2021. "Face Masks, Yeast, and Toilet Paper: Panic Purchases and Stockpiling," VfS Annual Conference 2021 (Virtual Conference): Climate Economics 242360, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Khalil, Makram & Weber, Marc-Daniel, 2021. "Chinese supply chain shocks," MPRA Paper 110356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Péter Benczúr & István Kónya, 2022. "Convergence to the Centre," Contributions to Economics, in: László Mátyás (ed.), Emerging European Economies after the Pandemic, chapter 0, pages 1-51, Springer.
- INOUE Hiroyasu & TODO Yasuyuki, 2022. "Propagation of Overseas Economic Shocks through Global Supply Chains: Firm-level evidence," Discussion papers 22062, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain disruptions; Covid-19; industrial production;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bon:boncrc:crctr224_2020_239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.crctr224.de/en .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: CRC Office (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.crctr224.de/en .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.