Normality, Modal Risk Level, and Exchange-Rate Jumps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beber, Alessandro & Brandt, Michael W., 2006.
"The effect of macroeconomic news on beliefs and preferences: Evidence from the options market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 1997-2039, November.
- Alessandro Beber & Michael W. Brandt, 2003. "The Effect of Macroeconomic News on Beliefs and Preferences: Evidence from the Options Market," NBER Working Papers 9914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alessandro BEBER & Michael W. BRANDT, 2004. "The Effects of Macroeconomic News on Beliefs and Preferences: Evidence from the Options Market," FAME Research Paper Series rp105, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Bates, David S, 1991. " The Crash of '87: Was It Expected? The Evidence from Options Markets," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 46(3), pages 1009-1044, July.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Tversky, Amos, 1979.
"Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 263-291, March.
- Amos Tversky & Daniel Kahneman, 1979. "Prospect Theory: An Analysis of Decision under Risk," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7656, David K. Levine.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976.
"Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
More about this item
Keywordsexchange rate; options; stochastic process; bi lognormal distribution; expectations; normality index; modal risk level index; exchange rate jump index;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boi:wpaper:2005.01b. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dafna Koby). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boigvil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.