Financial Stability Paper No 8: Understanding International Bank Capital Flows during the Recent Financial Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco A. Espinosa-Vega & Juan Solé, 2011.
"Cross-border financial surveillance: a network perspective,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(3), pages 182-205, August.
- Juan Sole & Marco A Espinosa-Vega, 2010. "Cross-Border Financial Surveillance; A Network Perspective," IMF Working Papers 10/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit, 2010. "Contagion in financial networks," Bank of England working papers 383, Bank of England.
- Patrick McGuire & Goetz von Peter, 2009. "The US dollar shortage in global banking and the international policy response," BIS Working Papers 291, Bank for International Settlements.
- Stijn Claessens & Luc Laeven & Deniz O Igan & Giovanni Dell'Ariccia, 2010. "Lessons and Policy Implications from the Global Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 10/44, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:83:y:2018:i:c:p:23-43 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hoggarth, Glenn & Hooley, John & Korniyenko, Yevgeniya, 2013. "Financial Stability Paper No 22: Which way do foreign branches sway? Evidence from the recent UK domestic credit cycle," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 22, Bank of England.
- Speller, William & Thwaites, Gregory & Wright, Michelle, 2011. "Financial Stability Paper No 12: The Future of International Capital Flows," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 12, Bank of England.
- Agénor, Pierre-Richard & Alper, Koray & Pereira da Silva, Luiz, 2018.
"External shocks, financial volatility and reserve requirements in an open economy,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 23-43.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2015. "External Shocks, Financial Volatility and Reserve Requirements in an Open Economy," Working Papers Series 396, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Amir Akbari & Francesca Carrieri & Aytek Malkhozov, 2017. "Reversals in Global Market Integration and Funding Liquidity," International Finance Discussion Papers 1202, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shugo Yamamoto, 2015. "Banking Network Amplification Effects on Cross-Border Bank Flows," Discussion Papers 1533, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- repec:prg:jnlcfu:v:2017:y:2017:i:4:id:504:p:41-56 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternational capital flows;
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:finsta:0008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.