Sailing through this Storm? Capital Flows in Asia during the Crisis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cédric Tille, 2012. "Sailing Through This Storm? Capital Flows In Asia During The Crisis," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(3), pages 467-488, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven B. Kamin & Laurie Pounder Demarco, 2010. "How did a domestic housing slump turn into a global financial crisis?," International Finance Discussion Papers 994, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gian‐Maria Milesi‐Ferretti & Cédric Tille, 2011.
"The great retrenchment: international capital flows during the global financial crisis,"
CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 26(66), pages 285-342, April.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Cédric Tille, 2010. "The Great Retrenchment: International Capital Flows During the Global Financial Crisis," IHEID Working Papers 18-2010, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 15 Sep 2010.
- Gian-Maria Milesi-Ferretti & Cedric Tille, 2011. "The Great Retrenchment: International Capital Flows During the Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers 382011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Craig Kennedy & Jason Miu, 2011.
"Central bank dollar swap lines and overseas dollar funding costs,"
Economic Policy Review,
Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue May, pages 3-20.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Craig Kennedy & Jason Miu, 2010. "Central bank dollar swap lines and overseas dollar funding costs," Staff Reports 429, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Linda S. Goldberg & Craig Kennedy & Jason Miu, 2010. "Central Bank Dollar Swap Lines and Overseas Dollar Funding Costs," NBER Working Papers 15763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S Goldberg, 2011.
"Global Banks and International Shock Transmission: Evidence from the Crisis,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 59(1), pages 41-76, April.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2010. "Global banks and international shock transmission: evidence from the crisis," Staff Reports 446, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2010. "Global Banks and International Shock Transmission: Evidence from the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhiwei Zhang & Wenlang Zhang & Gaofeng Han, 2009. "How Does the US Credit Crisis Affect the Asia-Pacific Economies? --- Analysis based on a General Equilibrium Model," Working Papers 0912, Hong Kong Monetary Authority.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yamamoto, Shugo, 2014. "Transmission of US financial and trade shocks to Asian economies: Implications for spillover of the 2007–2009 US financial crisis," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 88-103.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2013.
"Capital inflows and asset prices: Evidence from emerging Asia,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 717-729.
- Tillmann, Peter, 2012. "Capital inflows and asset prices: Evidence from emerging Asia," IMFS Working Paper Series 58, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201215, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Peter Tillmann, 2012. "Capital Inflows and Asset Prices: Evidence from Emerging Asia," Working Papers 182012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Narendar Rao & K. Reddy, 2015. "The impact of the global financial crisis on cross-border mergers and acquisitions: a continental and industry analysis," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 5(2), pages 309-341, December.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Capital Flows; Banking Integration; Crisis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2011-08-09 (Banking)
- NEP-IFN-2011-08-09 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2011-08-09 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2011-08-09 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-08-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hkm:wpaper:202011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HKIMR). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hkimrhk.html .