Report NEP-SEA-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hiratsuka, Daisuke, 2011. "Production Networks in Asia: A Case Study from the Hard Disk Drive Industry," ADBI Working Papers 301, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Mohamad Fahmi & Achmad maulana & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2011. "Acceleration or Internationalization? A Cost-Effectiveness-Analysis of Improving School Quality in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201106, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2011.
- Richard C. K. Burdekin & Pierre L. Siklos, 2011. "Enter the Dragon: Interactions between Chinese, US and Asia-Pacific Equity Markets, 1995-2010," Working Papers 232011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Cedric TILLE, 2011. "Sailing through this Storm? Capital Flows in Asia during the Crisis," Working Papers 202011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Kyoji Fukao & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Why Has the Border Effect in the Japanese Machinery Sectors Declined? The Role of Business Networks in East Asian Machinery Trade," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-197, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-142 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-146 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cms:2icb11:2011-143 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chongvilaivan, Aekapol & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2011. "And I Will Try to Fix You: A Study of Heterogeneity in Job Satisfaction with Implications for Flexible Employment Contracts," IZA Discussion Papers 5868, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Clemens Haftendorn & Claudia Kemfert & Franziska Holz, 2011. "What about Coal?: Interactions between Climate Policies and the Global Steam Coal Market until 2030," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1146, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hall, Viv B & McDermott, C John, 2011. "An unobserved components common cycle for Australasia? Implications for a common currency," Working Paper Series 1548, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2011. "Life Satisfaction and Grandparenthood: Evidence from a Nationwide Survey," IZA Discussion Papers 5869, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).