Acceleration or Internationalization? A Cost-Effectiveness-Analysis of Improving School Quality in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mohamad Fahmi, 2014. "Acceleration or Internationalization? A Cost-Effectiveness-Analysis of Improving School Quality in Indonesia," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 9,in: Adela García Aracil & Isabel Neira Gómez (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 9, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 14, pages 293-303 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas J. Miller, 1999. "An Econometric Analysis of the Costs of Sequestering Carbon in Forests," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 812-824.
- Gerald C. Nelson & Daniel Hellerstein, 1997.
"Do Roads Cause Deforestation? Using Satellite Images in Econometric Analysis of Land Use,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 80-88.
- Nelson, Gerald & Hellerstein, Daniel, 1997. "Do roads cause deforestation? Using satellite images in econometric analysis of land use," MPRA Paper 25261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Budy P Resosudarmo & Arief A Yusuf & Djoni Hartono & Ditya A Nurdianto, 2009. "Regional Economic Modelling for Indonesia: Implementation of the IRSA-INDONESIA5," Departmental Working Papers 2009-21, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- van Benthem, Arthur A. & Kerr, Suzi, 2011. "Bigger is Better: Avoided Deforestation Offsets in the Face of Adverse Selection," 2011 Conference (55th), February 8-11, 2011, Melbourne, Australia 100569, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kenneth M. Chomitz & Timothy S. Thomas, 2003. "Determinants of Land Use in Amazônia: A Fine-Scale Spatial Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 1016-1028.
- Montero, Juan-Pablo, 2000. "Optimal design of a phase-in emissions trading program," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 273-291, February.
- Cattaneo, Andrea, 2011. "Robust design of multiscale programs to reduce deforestation," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(04), pages 455-478, August.
More about this item
KeywordsAcceleration Class; International Standard School; Cost Effectiveness Analysis; Difference in Difference; Indonesia;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-08-09 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .