Acceleration or Internationalization? A Cost-Effectiveness-Analysis of Improving School Quality in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mohamad Fahmi, 2014. "Acceleration or Internationalization? A Cost-Effectiveness-Analysis of Improving School Quality in Indonesia," Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación volume 9,in: Adela García Aracil & Isabel Neira Gómez (ed.), Investigaciones de Economía de la Educación 9, edition 1, volume 9, chapter 14, pages 293-303 Asociación de Economía de la Educación.
More about this item
KeywordsAcceleration Class; International Standard School; Cost Effectiveness Analysis; Difference in Difference; Indonesia;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-08-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2011-08-09 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2011-08-09 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2011-08-09 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unp:wpaper:201106. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Arief Anshory Yusuf). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lppadid.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .