Report NEP-OPM-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Maurice Obstfeld, 2011. "Stories of the Twentieth Century for the Twenty-First," NBER Working Papers 17252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin S. Feldstein, 2011. "What's Next for the Dollar?," NBER Working Papers 17260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berka, Martin & Devereux, Michael B., 2011. "What determines European real exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 1687, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Cedric TILLE, 2011. "Sailing through this Storm? Capital Flows in Asia during the Crisis," Working Papers 202011, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Bussière, M. & Chudik, A. & Mehl, A., 2011. "How have global shocks impacted the real effective exchange rates of individual euro area countries since the euro's creation?," Working papers 336, Banque de France.
- Marcin Kolasa & Giovanni Lombardo, 2011. "Financial frictions and optimal monetary policy in an open economy," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 91, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Cédric Durand & Antonia Lòpez-Villavicencio, 2011. "On the link between distribution's margins and exchange rates: the role of globalization," CEPN Working Papers hal-00611862, HAL.
- William D. Craighead & David R. Hineline, 2011. "As the Current Account Turns: Disaggregating the Effects of Current Account Reversals in Industrial Countries," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2011-002, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Sarno, Lucio & Schneider, Paul & Wagner, Christian, 2011. "Properties of Foreign Exchange Risk Premiums," CEPR Discussion Papers 8503, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nils Jannsen & Melanie Klein, 2011. "The International Transmission of Euro Area Monetary Policy Shocks," Kiel Working Papers 1718, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Lopez, C. & Murray, C J. & Papell, D H., 2011. "Median-Unbiased Estimation in DF-GLS Regressions and the PPP Puzzle," Working papers 338, Banque de France.