The 2011 FDIC assessment on banks managed liabilities: interest rate and balance-sheet responses
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William A. Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2013.
"The Liquidity Consequences of the Euro Area Sovereign Debt Crisis,"
World Economics, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 14(1), pages 103-126, January.
- William A Allen & Richhild Moessner, 2012. "The liquidity consequences of the euro area sovereign debt crisis," BIS Working Papers 390, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ricardo Correa & Horacio Sapriza & Andrei Zlate, 2012.
"Liquidity shocks, dollar funding costs, and the bank lending channel during the European sovereign crisis,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
1059, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Correa, Ricardo & Sapriza, Horacio & Zlate, Andrei, 2016. "Liquidity Shocks, Dollar Funding Costs, and the Bank Lending Channel during the European Sovereign Crisis," Risk and Policy Analysis Unit Working Paper RPA 16-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Lee, Young-Sook, 2003. "The Federal funds market and the overnight Eurodollar market," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 749-771, April.
- Leonardo Bartolini & Spence Hilton & Alessandro Prati, 2008. "Money Market Integration," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(1), pages 193-213, February.
- Hein, Scott E. & Koch, Timothy W. & Nounamo, Chrislain, 2012. "Moving FDIC insurance to an asset-based assessment system: Evidence from the special assessment of 2009," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(1), pages 24-36.
- Bech, Morten L. & Klee, Elizabeth, 2011.
"The mechanics of a graceful exit: Interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 415-431.
- Morten L. Bech & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2009. "The mechanics of a graceful exit: interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market," Staff Reports 416, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Morten L. Bech & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2010. "The mechanics of a graceful exit: interest on reserves and segmentation in the federal funds market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-07, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Robert N. McCauley & Rama Seth, 1992. "Foreign bank credit to U.S. corporations: the implications of offshore loans," Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Spr, pages 52-65.
- Demiralp, Selva & Preslopsky, Brian & Whitesell, William, 2006. "Overnight interbank loan markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 67-83.
- Antoine Martin & James J. McAndrews & David R. Skeie, 2011. "A note on bank lending in times of large bank reserves," Staff Reports 497, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Naohiko Baba & Robert N McCauley & Srichander Ramaswamy, 2009. "US dollar money market funds and non-US banks," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Richard G. & Bordo, Michael & Duca, John V., 2017.
"Money and velocity during financial crises: From the great depression to the great recession,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 32-49.
- Anderson, Richard G. & Bordo, Michael D. & Duca, John V., 2015. "Money and velocity during financial crises: from the Great Depression to the Great Recession," Working Papers 1503, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 May 2015.
- Richard G. Anderson & Michael Bordo & John V. Duca, 2016. "Money and Velocity During Financial Crises: From the Great Depression to the Great Recession," Economics Working Papers 16111, Hoover Institution, Stanford University.
- Richard G. Anderson & Michael Bordo & John V. Duca, 2016. "Money and Velocity During Financial Crises: From the Great Depression to the Great Recession," NBER Working Papers 22100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsDeposit insurance; reserve balances; money markets; federal funds; repo; eurodollars; wholesale funding; flow of funds; large-scale asset purchases; Dodd-Frank;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2013-06-04 (Banking)
- NEP-IAS-2013-06-04 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.