Optimal consumption and portfolio choice with ambiguity
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Qian Lin & Frank Riedel, 2014. "Optimal consumption and portfolio choice with ambiguity," Papers 1401.1639, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- Trojani, Fabio & Vanini, Paolo, 2002. "A note on robustness in Merton's model of intertemporal consumption and portfolio choice," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 423-435, March.
- Epstein, Larry G. & Schneider, Martin, 2003. "Recursive multiple-priors," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 1-31, November.
- George Chacko & Luis M. Viceira, 2005.
"Dynamic Consumption and Portfolio Choice with Stochastic Volatility in Incomplete Markets,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 18(4), pages 1369-1402.
- George Chacko & Luis M. Viceira, 1999. "Dynamic Consumption and Portfolio Choice with Stochastic Volatility in Incomplete Markets," NBER Working Papers 7377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chacko, George & Viceira, Luis M, 2005. "Dynamic Consumption and Portfolio Choice with Stochastic Volatility in Incomplete Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 4913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- George CHACKO & Luis M. VICEIRA, 1999. "Dynamic Consumption and Portfolio Choice with Stochastic Volatility in Incomplete Markets," FAME Research Paper Series rp11, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Zengjing Chen & Larry Epstein, 2002.
"Ambiguity, Risk, and Asset Returns in Continuous Time,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(4), pages 1403-1443, July.
- Zengjing Chen & Larry G. Epstein, 2000. "Ambiguity, risk and asset returns in continuous time," RCER Working Papers 474, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Pascal J. Maenhout, 2004. "Robust Portfolio Rules and Asset Pricing," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 17(4), pages 951-983.
- Hindy, Ayman & Huang, Chi-fu, 1992. "Intertemporal Preferences for Uncertain Consumption: A Continuous Time Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 781-801, July.
- Jianjun Miao, 2009.
"Ambiguity, Risk and Portfolio Choice under Incomplete Information,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 10(2), pages 257-279, November.
- Jianjun Miao, "undated". "Ambiguity, Risk and Portfolio Choice under Incomplete Information," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2009-019, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Paul A. Samuelson, 2011.
"Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: THE KELLY CAPITAL GROWTH INVESTMENT CRITERION THEORY and PRACTICE, chapter 31, pages 465-472
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Samuelson, Paul A, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection by Dynamic Stochastic Programming," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 239-246, August.
- Jun Liu, 2007. "Portfolio Selection in Stochastic Environments," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 20(1), pages 1-39, January.
- Mark Schroder & Costis Skiadas, 2002. "An Isomorphism Between Asset Pricing Models With and Without Linear Habit Formation," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 1189-1221.
- Nicholas Barberis, 2000. "Investing for the Long Run when Returns Are Predictable," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 55(1), pages 225-264, February.
- Merton, Robert C, 1969. "Lifetime Portfolio Selection under Uncertainty: The Continuous-Time Case," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 51(3), pages 247-257, August.
- Hening Liu, 2010. "Robust consumption and portfolio choice for time varying investment opportunities," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 435-454, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ariel Neufeld & Mario Sikic, 2017. "Nonconcave Robust Optimization with Discrete Strategies under Knightian Uncertainty," Papers 1711.03875, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Wing Fung Chong & Gechun Liang, 2018. "Optimal investment and consumption with forward preferences and uncertain parameters," Papers 1807.01186, arXiv.org.
- Huy N. Chau & Miklos Rasonyi, 2018. "Robust utility maximization in markets with transaction costs," Papers 1803.04213, arXiv.org.
- Ariel Neufeld & Marcel Nutz, 2015. "Robust Utility Maximization with L\'evy Processes," Papers 1502.05920, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2016.
- Kerem Ugurlu, 2018. "Portfolio Optimization with Nondominated Priors and Unbounded Parameters," Papers 1807.05773, arXiv.org.
- Ariel Neufeld & Mario Sikic, 2016. "Robust Utility Maximization in Discrete-Time Markets with Friction," Papers 1610.09230, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Zhou Yang & Gechun Liang & Chao Zhou, 2017. "Constrained portfolio-consumption strategies with uncertain parameters and borrowing costs," Papers 1711.02939, arXiv.org.
- Meglena Jeleva & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2016. "Ambiguïté, comportements et marchés financiers," Post-Print halshs-01109639, HAL.
- Sara Biagini & Mustafa Pinar, 2015. "The Robust Merton Problem of an Ambiguity Averse Investor," Papers 1502.02847, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsRobust Finance; Optimal Portfolio Choice; Knightian Uncertainty; Ambiguity; Model Uncertainty;
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bie:wpaper:497. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bettina Weingarten). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imbiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.