An Isomorphism Between Asset Pricing Models With and Without Linear Habit Formation
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schroder, Mark & Skiadas, Costis, 2005. "Lifetime consumption-portfolio choice under trading constraints, recursive preferences, and nontradeable income," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 1-30, January.
- Xianzhe Chen & Weidong Tian, 2014. "Optimal portfolio choice and consistent performance," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer;Associazione per la Matematica, vol. 37(2), pages 453-474, October.
- Pascal St-Amour, 2005. "Direct Preference for Wealth in Aggregate Household Portfolio," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 05.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Qian Lin & Frank Riedel, 2014.
"Optimal consumption and portfolio choice with ambiguity,"
- Lin, Qian & Riedel, Frank, 2014. "Optimal consumption and portfolio choice with ambiguity," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 497, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Xiang Yu, 2011. "An Explicit Example Of Optimal Portfolio-Consumption Choices With Habit Formation And Partial Observations," Papers 1112.2939, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2014.
- Zhou, Y., 2014. "Essays on habit formation and inflation hedging," Other publications TiSEM 4886da12-1b84-4fd9-aa07-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Xiang Yu, 2011. "Utility maximization with addictive consumption habit formation in incomplete semimartingale markets," Papers 1112.2940, arXiv.org, revised May 2015.
- Ricardo M. Sousa, 2007. "Wealth Shocks and Risk Aversion," NIPE Working Papers 28/2007, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Watson, John G. & Scott, Jason S., 2014. "Ratchet consumption over finite and infinite planning horizons," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 84-96.
- Munk, Claus, 2008. "Portfolio and consumption choice with stochastic investment opportunities and habit formation in preferences," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 3560-3589, November.
- Zvi Bodie & Jérôme Detemple & Marcel Rindisbacher, 2009. "Life-Cycle Finance and the Design of Pension Plans," Annual Review of Financial Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 249-286, November.
- Schroder, Mark & Skiadas, Costis, 2003. "Optimal lifetime consumption-portfolio strategies under trading constraints and generalized recursive preferences," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 155-202, December.
- Pascal St-Amour, 2005. "Direct Preference Wealth in Aggregate Household Portfolios," FAME Research Paper Series rp136, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Xiang Yu, 2014. "Optimal Consumption under Habit Formation In Markets with Transaction Costs and Random Endowments," Papers 1408.1382, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2016.
- Liu, Xuan & Yang, Fang & Cai, Zongwu, 2016.
"Does relative risk aversion vary with wealth? Evidence from households׳ portfolio choice data,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 229-248.
- Fang Yang & Xuan Liu & Zongwu Cai, 2013. "Does Relative Risk Aversion Vary with Wealth? Evidence from Households' Portfolio Choice Data," Departmental Working Papers 2013-09, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance,in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
- Bodie, Zvi & Detemple, Jerome B. & Otruba, Susanne & Walter, Stephan, 2004. "Optimal consumption-portfolio choices and retirement planning," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 1115-1148, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:rfinst:v:15:y:2002:i:4:p:1189-1221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfsssea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .