Rules or Consequences? The Role of Ethical Mindsets in Moral Dynamics
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Michael Bashshur & Gert Cornelissen & Marc Le Menestrel & Julian Rode, 2012. "Rules or consequences? The role of ethical mindsets in moral dynamics," Economics Working Papers 1299, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nina Mazar & Dan Ariely, 2006. "Dishonesty in everyday life and its policy implications," Working Papers 06-3, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dolan, Paul & Galizzi, Matteo M., 2015.
"Like ripples on a pond: Behavioral spillovers and their implications for research and policy,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 1-16.
- Dolan, Paul & Galizzi, Matteo M., 2015. "Like ripples on a pond: behavioral spillovers and their implications for research and policy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 60804, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dolan, Paul & Galizzi, Matteo M., 2014.
"Because I'm worth it: a lab-field experiment on the spillover effects of incentives in health,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
60356, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul Dolan & Matteo M. Galizzi, 2014. "Because I'm Worth It: A Lab-Field Experiment on the Spillover Effects of Incentives in Health," CEP Discussion Papers dp1286, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gallier, Carlo & Reif, Christiane & Römer, Daniel, 2015. "Consistent or balanced? On the dynamics of voluntary contributions," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-060 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hannes Rusch, 2015. "Do Bankers Have Deviant Moral Attitudes? ?Negative Results from a Tentative Survey," Rationality, Markets and Morals, Frankfurt School Verlag, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management, vol. 6(92), January.
- Ploner, Matteo & Regner, Tobias, 2013.
"Self-image and moral balancing: An experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 374-383.
- Matteo. Ploner & Tobias Regner, 2013. "Self-Image and Moral Balancing - An Experimental Analysis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ek, Claes, 2015. "Prosocial Behavior and Policy Spillovers: A Multi-Activity Approach," Working Papers 2015:26, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 11 Sep 2017.
- Ostermaier, Andreas & Uhl, Matthias, 2017. "Spot On For Liars! How Public Scrutiny Influences Ethical Behavior," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168167, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Gallier, Carlo & Reif, Christiane & Römer, Daniel, 2014. "Consistent or balanced? On the dynamics of voluntary contributions," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-060, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:spr:manrev:v:67:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11301-017-0128-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clot, Sophie & Grolleau, Gilles & Ibanez, Lisette, 2014. "Smug Alert! Exploring self-licensing behavior in a cheating game," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 191-194.
More about this item
Keywordsmoral balancing; moral consistency; ethical mindsets; ethical behavior;
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:601. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .