Forging Success : Soviet Managers and False Accounting, 1943 to 1962
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosefielde, Steven & Pfouts, Ralph W., 1995. "Neoclassical Norms and the Valuation of National Product in the Soviet Union and Its Postcommunist Successor States," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 375-389, December.
- Steven Rosefielde, 2005. "Tea Leaves and Productivity: Bergsonian Norms for Gauging the Soviet Future," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Association for Comparative Economic Studies, vol. 47(2), pages 259-273, June.
More about this item
KeywordsWhite-Collar Crime ; Performance-Based Incentives ; Trust; Soviet Economy;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- P21 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - Planning, Coordination, and Reform
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:909. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .