The Impact of Forward Guidance on Inflation Expectations: Evidence from the ECB
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marius del Giudice Rodriguez & Emre Yoldas, 2016. "Drivers of Inflation Compensation : Evidence from Inflation Swaps in Advanced Economies," IFDP Notes 2016-12-30-2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Newey, Whitney & West, Kenneth, 2014.
"A simple, positive semi-definite, heteroscedasticity and autocorrelation consistent covariance matrix,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 125-132.
- Newey, Whitney K & West, Kenneth D, 1987. "A Simple, Positive Semi-definite, Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(3), pages 703-708, May.
- Whitney K. Newey & Kenneth D. West, 1986. "A Simple, Positive Semi-Definite, Heteroskedasticity and AutocorrelationConsistent Covariance Matrix," NBER Technical Working Papers 0055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Refet S Gürkaynak & Brian Sack & Eric Swanson, 2005.
"Do Actions Speak Louder Than Words? The Response of Asset Prices to Monetary Policy Actions and Statements,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 1(1), May.
- Refet Gürkaynak & Brian P. Sack & Eric T. Swanson, 2004. "Do actions speak louder than words? the response of asset prices to monetary policy actions and statements," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-66, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Refet GÃ¼rkaynak & Brian Sack, 2005. "Do Actions Speak Louder Than Words?The Response of Asset Prices to Monetary Policy Actions and Statements," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 323, Society for Computational Economics.
- Refet Gurkaynak & Brian Sack & Eric Swanson, 2005. "Do Actions Speak Louder than Words? The Response of Asset Prices to Monetary Policy Actions and Statements," Macroeconomics 0504013, EconWPA.
- Gurkaynak, Refet S & Sack, Brian & Swanson, Eric T, 2005. "Do Actions Speak Louder Than Words? The Response of Asset Prices to Monetary Policy Actions and Statements," MPRA Paper 820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- P. Andrade & G. Gaballo & E. Mengus & B. Mojon, 2015.
"Forward Guidance and Heterogeneous Beliefs,"
573, Banque de France.
- Gaetano Gaballo & Eric Mengus & BenoÃ¯t Mojon & Philippe Andrade, 2016. "Forward guidance and heterogenous beliefs," 2016 Meeting Papers 1182, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrade, Philippe & Gaballo, Gaetano & Mengus, Eric & Mojon, Benoit, 2018. "Forward Guidance and Heterogeneous Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 12650, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Breckenfelder, Johannes & De Fiore, Fiorella & Andrade, Philippe & Karadi, Peter & Tristani, Oreste, 2016. "The ECB's asset purchase programme: an early assessment," Working Paper Series 1956, European Central Bank.
- De Santis, Roberto A., 2016. "Impact of the asset purchase programme on euro area government bond yields using market news," Working Paper Series 1939, European Central Bank.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:678-711 is not listed on IDEAS
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2017.
"Communication About Future Policy Rates In Theory And Practice: A Survey,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 678-711, July.
- Richhild Moessner & David-Jan Jansen & Jakob de Haan, 2015. "Communication about future policy rates in theory and practice: A Survey," DNB Working Papers 475, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Emi Nakamura & Jón Steinsson, 2013. "High Frequency Identification of Monetary Non-Neutrality: The Information Effect," NBER Working Papers 19260, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
Keywordsunconventional monetary policies; forward guidance; inflation expectations; empirical macroeconomics;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2018-01-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2018-01-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2018-01-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2018-01-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bge:wpaper:1010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruno Guallar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bargses.html .