Report NEP-EEC-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Riet, Ad, 2017. "Monetary Policy Stretched to the Limit: How Could Governments Support the European Central Bank?," MPRA Paper 83451, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quint, Dominic & Tristani, Oreste, 2017. "Liquidity provision as a monetary policy tool: The ECB's non-standard measures after the financial crisis," Discussion Papers 36/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Alberto Locarno & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2017. "Public investment and monetary policy stance in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1150, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michal Bencik, 2017. "Do Fiscal Multipliers Vary with Different Character of Monetary-Fiscal Interactions?," Working and Discussion Papers WP 11/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
- Marc de la Barrera & Juraj Falath & Dorian Henricot & Jean-Alexandre Vaglio, 2017. "The Impact of Forward Guidance on Inflation Expectations: Evidence from the ECB," Working Papers 1010, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Brühl, Volker, 2017. "Clearing of euro OTC derivatives post Brexit: An analysis of the present cost estimates," CFS Working Paper Series 588e, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Andreas Steiner & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2017. "Exit Strategies, Capital Flight and Speculative Attacks: Europe's Version of the Trilemma," CESifo Working Paper Series 6753, CESifo.
- Pietro Cova & Patrizio Pagano & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2017. "Secular stagnation, R&D, public investment and monetary policy: a global-model perspective," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1156, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Era Dabla-Norris & Pietro Dallari & Tigran Poghosyan, 2017. "Fiscal Spillovers in the Euro Area: Letting the Data Speak," IMF Working Papers 17/241, International Monetary Fund.
- Dany-Knedlik, Geraldine & Holtemöller, Oliver, 2017. "Inflation dynamics during the financial crisis in Europe: Cross-sectional identification of long-run inflation expectations," IWH Discussion Papers 10/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Jorge Silva, 2017. "Are external accounts sustainable in Portugal?," Working Papers REM 2017/21, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- S. Roux & F. Savignac, 2017. "SMEs’ financing: Divergence across Euro area countries?," Working papers 654, Banque de France.
- Andrea Zaghini, 2017. "The CSPP at work: yield heterogeneity and the portfolio rebalancing channel," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1157, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2017. "Financial Spillovers and Macroprudential Policies," NBER Working Papers 24105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara Calligaris & Massimo Del Gatto & Fadi Hassan & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2017. "The Productivity Puzzle and Misallocation: An Italian Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp1520, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Philippe Andrade & Jordi Galí & Hervé Le Bihan & Julien Matheron, 2017. "The Optimal Inflation Target and the Natural Rate of Interest," Working Papers 1009, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sami Ben Naceur & Jérémy Pépy & Caroline Roulet, 2017. "Basel III and Bank-Lending: Evidence from the United States and Europe," IMF Working Papers 17/245, International Monetary Fund.