Some Preliminary Evidence on the Globalization-Inflation Nexus
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Guilloux-Nefussi, Sophie & Kharroubi, Enisse, 2008. "Some preliminary evidence on the globalization-inflation nexus," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 18, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Natalie & Imbs, Jean & Scott, Andrew, 2004. "Competition, Globalization and the Decline of Inflation," CEPR Discussion Papers 4695, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daniel Cohen, 2007. "Globalization and Its Enemies," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262532972, January.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Kee, Hiau Looi & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001.
"Mark-ups, Entry Regulation and Trade: Does Country Size Matter?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2853, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Hiau Looi Kee & Olarreaga, Marcelo, 2001. "Markups, entry regulation, and trade - Does country size matter?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2662, The World Bank.
- Gayle Allard, 2005. "Measuring The Changing Generosity Of Unemployment Benefits: Beyond Existing Indicators," Working Papers Economia wp05-18, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Laurence M. Ball, 2006. "Has Globalization Changed Inflation?," NBER Working Papers 12687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gayle Allard, 2005. "Measuring job security over time: in search of a historical indicator for EPL," Working Papers Economia wp05-17, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wynne, Mark A., 2008. "First steps: developing a research agenda on globalization and monetary policy," Annual Report, Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute, pages 4-13.
- repec:jed:journl:v:42:y:2017:i:3:p:41-60 is not listed on IDEAS
- Simone Meier, 2013.
"Financial Globalization and Monetary Transmission,"
2013-03, Swiss National Bank.
- Simone Meier, 2013. "Financial globalization and monetary transmission," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 145, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Meier, Simone, 2013. "Financial Globalization and Monetary Transmission," Dynare Working Papers 26, CEPREMAP.
- Joseph P. Byrne & Fatima Kaneez & Alexandros Kontonikas, 2010.
"Inflation and Globalisation: A Dynamic Factor Model with Stochastic Volatility,"
2010_09, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Byrne, Joseph P. & Kaneez, Fatima & Kontonikas, Alexandros, 2010. "IInflation and Globalisation: A Dynamic Factor Model with Stochastic Volatility," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-05, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- repec:fip:feddgm:00014 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInflation ; Globalization ; Phillips curve ; Intra-industry trade ; Contestability ; Import prices.;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:banfra:195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdfgvfr.html .