Globalization and Its Enemies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilloux, S. & Kharroubi, E., 2008.
"Some Preliminary Evidence on the Globalization-Inflation Nexus,"
195, Banque de France.
- Guilloux-Nefussi, Sophie & Kharroubi, Enisse, 2008. "Some preliminary evidence on the globalization-inflation nexus," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 18, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Broll, Udo & Kemnitz, Alexander & Mukherjee, Vivekananda, 2009. "Globalization and a welfare program for the marginalized," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 05/09, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Miroslav N. Jovanovic, 2011. "Globalisation: An Anatomy," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Integration, Volume I, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Niklas Egels-Zandén, 2009. "Transnational Governance of Workers’ Rights: Outlining a Research Agenda," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 87(2), pages 169-188, June.
- Anna Carreras-Marín & Marc Badia-Miró & José Peres Cajías, 2013. "Intraregional Trade in South America, 1912-1950: The Cases of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile and Peru," Economic History of Developing Regions, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 1-26, December.
- Kathleen Wilburn, 2009. "A Model for Partnering with Not-for-Profits to Develop Socially Responsible Businesses in a Global Environment," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 85(1), pages 111-120, February.
- Peter Brosnan, 2011. "The Minimum Wage in a Global Context," Chapters,in: The Handbook of Globalisation, Second Edition, chapter 11 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- T. Zilberg, "undated". "Csr Contribution To Management In The 21st Century," Description: Managerial Challenges of the Contemporary Society 44, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Babes-Bolyai University.
More about this item
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtp:titles:0262532972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.