Las transferencias compensadas por ACH Colombia: Un análisis desde la perspectiva de topología de redes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hajime Inaoka & Takuto Ninomiya & Ken Taniguchi & Tokiko Shimizu & Hideki Takayasu, 2004. "Fractal Network derived from banking transaction -- An analysis of network structures formed by financial institutions --," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 04-E-4, Bank of Japan.
- Pauget, G., 2016. "Systemic risk in payments," Financial Stability Review, Banque de France, issue 20, pages 37-44, April.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:35:y:2018:i:c:p:75-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martinez-Jaramillo, Serafin & Alexandrova-Kabadjova, Biliana & Bravo-Benitez, Bernardo & Solórzano-Margain, Juan Pablo, 2014. "An empirical study of the Mexican banking system’s network and its implications for systemic risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 242-265.
- Soramäki, Kimmo & Bech, Morten L. & Arnold, Jeffrey & Glass, Robert J. & Beyeler, Walter E., 2007. "The topology of interbank payment flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(1), pages 317-333.
- Daniel Fricke & Thomas Lux, 2015.
"On the distribution of links in the interbank network: evidence from the e-MID overnight money market,"
Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1463-1495, December.
- Fricke, Daniel & Lux, Thomas, 2013. "On the distribution of links in the interbank network: Evidence from the e-mid overnight money market," Kiel Working Papers 1819, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Thomas B. King, 2008. "Discipline and Liquidity in the Interbank Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 40(2-3), pages 295-317, March.
- León, Carlos & Machado, Clara & Sarmiento, Miguel, 2018.
"Identifying central bank liquidity super-spreaders in interbank funds networks,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 75-92.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Miguel Sarmiento, 2014. "Identifying central bank liquidity super-spreaders in interbank funds networks," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011187, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Machado, C. & Sarmiento Paipilla, N.M., 2015. "Identifying Central Bank Liquidity Super-Spreaders in Interbank Funds Networks," Discussion Paper 2015-052, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Carlos León & Clara Machado & Miguel Sarmiento, 2014. "Identifying central bank liquidity super-spreaders in interbank funds networks," Borradores de Economia 816, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Carlos León & Miguel Sarmiento, 2016.
"Liquidity and Counterparty Risks Tradeoff in Money Market Networks,"
Borradores de Economia
936, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Leon Rincon, C.E. & Sarmiento, M., 2016. "Liquidity and Counterparty Risks Tradeoff in Money Market Networks," Discussion Paper 2016-017, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Nier, Erlend & Yang, Jing & Yorulmazer, Tanju & Alentorn, Amadeo, 2007. "Network models and financial stability," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 2033-2060, June.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 2000. "Financial Contagion," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(1), pages 1-33, February.
- Fricke, Daniel & Lux, Thomas, 2012. "Core-periphery structure in the overnight money market: Evidence from the e-MID trading platform," Kiel Working Papers 1759, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Becher, Christopher & Millard, Stephen & SoramÃÂÃÂ¤ki, Kimmo, 2008. "The network topology of CHAPS Sterling," Bank of England working papers 355, Bank of England.
- Ye, Bin & Li, Hui-jun & Ma, Xiao-ping, 2010. "1/fα noise in spectral fluctuations of complex networks," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5328-5331.
- Philip Anderson, 1999. "Perspective: Complexity Theory and Organization Science," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 216-232, June.
- Richard J. Sullivan, 2012. "The Federal Reserve’s reduced role in retail payments: implications for efficiency and risk," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q III.
- León, Carlos & Berndsen, Ron J., 2014. "Rethinking financial stability: Challenges arising from financial networks’ modular scale-free architecture," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 241-256.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bech, Morten L. & Atalay, Enghin, 2010. "The topology of the federal funds market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(22), pages 5223-5246.
- Terri Bradford & Matt Davies & Stuart E. Weiner, 2002. "Nonbanks in the payments system," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 02-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Michael Boss & Helmut Elsinger & Martin Summer & Stefan Thurner, 2004. "Network topology of the interbank market," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(6), pages 677-684.
- Schmiedel, Heiko & Hasan, Iftekhar & De Renzis, Tania, 2013. "Retail payments and the real economy," Working Paper Series 1572, European Central Bank.
More about this item
Keywordstopología de redes; infraestructura financiera; transferencias electrónicas;
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PAY-2017-04-23 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdr:borrec:990. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Clorith Angélica Bahos Olivera). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/brcgvco.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.