Towards a Network Description of Interbank Payment Flows
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Soramäki, Kimmo & Bech, Morten L. & Arnold, Jeffrey & Glass, Robert J. & Beyeler, Walter E., 2007. "The topology of interbank payment flows," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 379(1), pages 317-333.
- Elisabeth Ledrut, 2006. "A tale of the water-supplying plumber: intraday liquidity provision in payment systems," DNB Working Papers 099, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco J. van der Leij & José Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2006.
"Economics: An Emerging Small World,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(2), pages 403-432, April.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco van der Leij & José Luis Moraga Gonzales, 2004. "Economics: An Emerging Small World?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1287, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco van der Leij & José Luis Moraga-Gonzàlez, 2004. "Economics: An Emerging Small World?," Working Papers 2004.84, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sanjeev Goyal & Marco van der Leij & Jose Luis Moraga, 2004. "Economics: An Emerging Small World?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-001/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lelyveld, Iman van & Liedorp, Franka, 2004. "Interbank Contagion in the Dutch Banking Sector," MPRA Paper 651, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Jul 2005.
- Ágnes Lublóy, 2006. "Topology of the Hungarian large-value transfer system," MNB Occasional Papers 2006/57, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Marcello Pericoli & Massimo Sbracia, 2003. "A Primer on Financial Contagion," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 17(4), pages 571-608, September.
- Rosati, Simonetta & Secola, Stefania, 2005. "Explaining cross-border large-value payment flows: evidence from TARGET and EURO 1 data," Working Paper Series 443, European Central Bank.
- Morten L. Bech & Rodney J. Garratt, 2012.
"Illiquidity in the Interbank Payment System Following Wide‐Scale Disruptions,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 44(5), pages 903-929, August.
- Morten L. Bech & Rod Garratt, 2006. "Illiquidity in the interbank payment system following wide-scale disruptions," Staff Reports 239, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Franklin Allen & Douglas Gale, 1998. "Financial Contagion Journal of Political Economy," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 98-31, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finsta:v:35:y:2018:i:c:p:75-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Champagne, Claudia, 2014. "The international syndicated loan market network: An “unholy trinity”?," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 148-168.
- repec:ijc:ijcjou:y:2017:q:4:a:3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Paulo Bastos & Nicolas L. Bottan & Julian Cristia, 2017.
"Access to Preprimary Education and Progression in Primary School: Evidence from Rural Guatemala,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, pages 521-547.
- Paulo Bastos & Nicolas Bottan & Julian Cristia, 2012. "Access to Preprimary Education and Progression in Primary School: Evidence from Rural Guatemala," Research Department Publications 4815, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Julián Caballero, 2012. "Banking Crises and Financial Integration," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4198, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Bottan,Nicolas Luis & Cristia,Julian, 2016. "Access to pre-primary education and progression in primary School : evidence from rural Guatemala," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7574, The World Bank.
- Lillo, Felipe & Valdés, Rodrigo, 2016. "Dynamics of financial markets and transaction costs: A graph-based study," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 455-465.
- Diana Barro & Antonella Basso, 2008. "A network of business relations to model counterparty risk," Working Papers 171, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011.
"Systemic Risk and Network Formation in the Interbank Market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8332, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cohen-Cole, Ethan & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2011. "Systemic Risk and Network Formation in the Interbank Market," Research Papers in Economics 2011:6, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Klaus Abbink & Ronald Bosman & Ronald Heijmans & Frans van Winden, 2017.
"Disruptions in Large-Value Payment Systems: An Experimental Approach,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 13(4), pages 63-95, December.
- Klaus Abbink & Ronald Bosman & Ronald Heijmans & Frans van Winden, 2010. "Disruptions in large value payment systems: An experimental approach," DNB Working Papers 263, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Klaus Abbink & Ronald Bosman & Ronald Heijmans & Frans van Winden, 2010. "Disruptions in large value payment systems: An experimental approach," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 10-11, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Wetherilt, Anne & Zimmerman, Peter & Soramaki, Kimmo, 2010. "The sterling unsecured loan market during 2006-08: insights from network theory," Bank of England working papers 398, Bank of England.
- Martinez-Jaramillo, Serafin & Alexandrova-Kabadjova, Biliana & Bravo-Benitez, Bernardo & Solórzano-Margain, Juan Pablo, 2014. "An empirical study of the Mexican banking system’s network and its implications for systemic risk," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 242-265.
- León, Carlos & Berndsen, Ron J., 2014. "Rethinking financial stability: Challenges arising from financial networks’ modular scale-free architecture," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 15(C), pages 241-256.
- Leon Rincon, C.E., 2015. "Financial stability from a network perspective," Other publications TiSEM bb2e4e44-e842-45c6-a946-4, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsnetwork; topology; interbank; payment; systemic risk; financial stability;
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2008-06-07 (Banking)
- NEP-NET-2008-06-07 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dnb:dnbwpp:177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Vet). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dnbgvnl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.