The Federal Reserve’s reduced role in retail payments: implications for efficiency and risk
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Kahn & William Roberds, 2002. "The economics of payment finality," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Q2, pages 1-12.
- Lacker, Jeffrey M., 2004.
"Payment system disruptions and the federal reserve following September 11, 2001,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 935-965, July.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 2003. "Payment system disruptions and the Federal Reserve following September 11, 2001," Working Paper 03-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Nicholas Economides, 2006.
"Competition Policy in Network Industries: An Introduction,"
Chapters,in: The New Economy and Beyond, chapter 5
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nicholas Economides, 2003. "Competition Policy In Network Industries:An Introduction," Working Papers 03-09, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides, 2004. "Competition Policy In Network Industries: An Introduction," Industrial Organization 0407006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Economides, 2004. "Competition Policy In Network Industries: An Introduction," Working Papers 04-24, NET Institute, revised Jun 2004.
- David B. Humphrey & Robert M. Hunt, 2012. "Getting rid of paper: savings from Check 21," Working Papers 12-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Fumiko Hayashi, 2003. "Community bank access to payment card networks : has it become more expensive?," Payments System Research Working Paper PSR WP 03-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sullivan, Richard J., 2013. "The impact of debit card regulation on checking account fees," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q IV, pages 59-93.
- repec:col:000174:016024 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabio Ortega & Carlos León, 2017. "Las transferencias compensadas por ACH Colombia: Un análisis desde la perspectiva de topología de redes," Borradores de Economia 990, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- repec:lde:journl:y:2018:i:88:p:109-153 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedker:y:2012:i:qiii:n:v.97no.3:x:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LDayrit). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbkcus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.