Payment system disruptions and the Federal Reserve following September 11, 2001
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James D. Hamilton & Oscar Jorda, 2002.
"A Model of the Federal Funds Rate Target,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(5), pages 1135-1167, October.
- James D. Hamilton & Oscar Jorda, "undated". "A model for the federal funds rate target," Department of Economics 99-07, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- James D. Hamilton & Oscar Jorda, 2000. "A Model for the Federal Funds Rate Target," NBER Working Papers 7847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oscar Jorda & James D. Hamilton, 2003. "A model for the federal funds rate target," Working Papers 176, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- James J. McAndrews & Simon M. Potter, 2002. "Liquidity effects of the events of September 11, 2001," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, vol. 8(Nov), pages 59-79.
- Stephen A. Lumpkin, 1998. "Repurchase and reverse repurchase agreements," Monograph, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, number 1998rarr.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Gary Gorton, 1991.
"The Origins of Banking Panics: Models, Facts, and Bank Regulation,"
NBER Chapters, in: Financial Markets and Financial Crises, pages 109-174,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles W. Calomiris & Gary Gorton, "undated". "The Origins of Banking Panics: Models, Facts, and Bank Regulation," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 11-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Timberlake, Richard H, Jr, 1984. "The Central Banking Role of Clearinghouse Associations," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 16(1), pages 1-15, February.
- Alan Greenspan, 2001. "The financial safety net," Proceedings 701, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Wicker,Elmus, 2000. "Banking Panics of the Gilded Age," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521770231, June.
- Antoine Martin, 2002. "Optimal pricing of intra-day liquidity," Research Working Paper RWP 02-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, revised 2002.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Operational Risk and Financial Stability
by Steve Cecchetti and Kim Schoenholtz in Money, Banking and Financial Markets on 2017-09-18 16:56:01
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jahangir Sultan, 2012. "Options on federal funds futures and interest rate volatility," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(4), pages 330-359, April.
- Xavier Freixas, 2009. "Monetary policy in a systemic crisis," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(4), pages 630-653, Winter.
- Norman, Ben & Brierley, Peter & Gibbard, Peter & Mason, Andrew & Meldrum, Andrew, 2009. "Financial Stability Paper No 6: A Risk-Based Methodology for Payment Systems Oversight," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 6, Bank of England.
- Daniel O. Beltran & Valentin Bolotnyy & Elizabeth C. Klee, 2015. "Un-Networking: The Evolution of Networks in the Federal Funds Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-55, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jackson Evert & Arantxa Jarque & John R. Walter, 2018. "On the Measurement of Large Financial Firm Resolvability," Working Paper 18-6, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, revised 02 Mar 2018.
- Adam B. Ashcraft & Darrell Duffie, 2007. "Systemic Illiquidity in the Federal Funds Market," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 221-225, May.
- Kei Imakubo & Yutaka Soejima, 2010. "The Microstructure of Japan fs Interbank Money Market: Simulating Contagion of Intraday Flow of Funds Using BOJ-NET Payment Data," Monetary and Economic Studies, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 28, pages 151-180, November.
- Stephen D. Williamson, 2006.
"Search, Limited Participation, And Monetary Policy ,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 47(1), pages 107-128, February.
- Stephen Williamson, 2004. "Search, Limited Participation, and Monetary Policy," 2004 Meeting Papers 214, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Richard J. Sullivan, 2012. "The Federal Reserve’s reduced role in retail payments: implications for efficiency and risk," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, vol. 97(Q III).
More about this item
KeywordsPayment systems; Federal Reserve banks; Monetary policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:03-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.