The role of the Federal Reserve in the payments system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Leonall C. Andersen & Jerry L. Jordan, 1968. "Monetary and fiscal actions: a test of their relative importance in economic stabilization," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 11-23.
- Jerry L. Jordan, 1986. "The Andersen-Jordan approach after nearly 20 years," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 5-8.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
- Taylor, John B., 1993. "Discretion versus policy rules in practice," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 195-214, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Warren E. Weber, 2014.
"The Efficiency of Private E-Money-Like Systems: The U.S. Experience with State Bank Notes,"
Staff Working Papers
14-15, Bank of Canada.
- Weber, Warren E., 2015. "The efficiency of private e-money-like systems: the U.S. experience with state bank notes," FRB Atlanta CenFIS Working Paper 15-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy ; Electronic funds transfers ; Clearinghouses (Banking) ; Monetary policy - United States;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedbcp:y:2000:i:oct:p:131-161:n:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbbous.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .