Investment and investment financing in Italy: some evidence at the macro level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Accornero & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Giovanni Guazzarotti & Valentina Nigro, 2015. "First-time corporate bond issuers in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 269, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Caroline Roulet, 2015. "Infrastructure versus other investments in the global economy and stagnation hypotheses: What do company data tell us?," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2014(2), pages 7-45.
- Giorgio Albareto & Paolo Finaldi Russo, 2012. "Financial fragility and growth prospects: credit rationing during the crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 127, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Brent Neiman, 2014. "The Global Decline of the Labor Share," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(1), pages 61-103.
- Fabio Busetti & Claire Giordano & Giordano Zevi, 2016.
"The Drivers of Italy’s Investment Slump During the Double Recession,"
Italian Economic Journal: A Continuation of Rivista Italiana degli Economisti and Giornale degli Economisti,
Springer;Società Italiana degli Economisti (Italian Economic Association), vol. 2(2), pages 143-165, July.
- Fabio Busetti & Claire Giordano & Giordano Zevi, 2015. "Main drivers of the recent decline in Italy’s non-construction investment," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 276, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsgross fixed capital formation; investment financing; national accounts; financial accounts;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2016-03-29 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2016-03-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_307_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.