Investment and investment financing in Italy: some evidence at the macro level
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matteo Accornero & Paolo Finaldi Russo & Giovanni Guazzarotti & Valentina Nigro, 2015. "First-time corporate bond issuers in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 269, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Adrian Blundell-Wignall & Caroline Roulet, 2015. "Infrastructure versus other investments in the global economy and stagnation hypotheses: What do company data tell us?," OECD Journal: Financial Market Trends, OECD Publishing, vol. 2014(2), pages 7-45.
- Giorgio Albareto & Paolo Finaldi Russo, 2012. "Financial fragility and growth prospects: credit rationing during the crisis," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 127, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Brent Neiman, 2014. "The Global Decline of the Labor Share," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 129(1), pages 61-103.
- Fabio Busetti & Claire Giordano & Giordano Zevi, 2015. "Main drivers of the recent decline in Italy’s non-construction investment," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 276, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordsgross fixed capital formation; investment financing; national accounts; financial accounts;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G31 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Capital Budgeting; Fixed Investment and Inventory Studies
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2016-03-29 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2016-03-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2016-03-29 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_307_16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .