The Impact of the Global Economic and Financial Crisis on Central Eastern and SouthEastern Europe (CESEE) and Latin America
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Álvarez, L-J. & Bulligan, G. & Cabrero, A. & Ferrara, L. & Stahl, H., 2009. "Housing cycles in the major euro area countries," Working papers 269, Banque de France.
- Sarai Criado & Adrian van Rixtel, 2008. "Structured finance and the financial turmoil of 2007-2008: and introductory overview," Occasional Papers 0808, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Ana Buisan & Esther Gordo, 1994. "Funciones de importación y exportación de la economía española," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(1), pages 165-192, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean Pierre Allegret, 2012.
"Responses of Monetary Authorities in Emerging Economies to International Financial Crises: What Do We Really know?,"
European Research Studies Journal,
European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 3-32.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2012. "Responses of monetary authorities in emerging economies to international financial crises: what do we really know?," Post-Print hal-01411622, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2012. "Responses of Monetary Authorities in Emerging Economies to International Financial Crises: What Do We Really Know?," Post-Print hal-01385893, HAL.
- Ardo Hansson & Martti Randveer, 2013. "Economic adjustment in the Baltic countries," Chapters,in: A New Model for Balanced Growth and Convergence, chapter 12, pages 190-206 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Krammer, Sorin M.S., 2015.
"Do good institutions enhance the effect of technological spillovers on productivity? Comparative evidence from developed and transition economies,"
Technological Forecasting and Social Change,
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 133-154.
- Krammer, Sorin, 2010. "Do good institutions enhance the effect of technological spillovers on productivity? Comparative evidence from developed and transition economies," MPRA Paper 53985, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2014.
- Ardo Hansson & Martti Randveer, 2013. "Economic adjustment in the Baltic Countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2013-1, Bank of Estonia.
- Mariya Hake & Fernando Lopez-Vicente & Luis Molina, 2014.
"Do the Drivers of Loan Dollarization Differ between CESEE and Latin America? A Meta-Analysis,"
Focus on European Economic Integration,
Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank), issue 1, pages 8-35.
- Mariya Hake & Fernando López-Vicente & Luis Molina, 2014. "Do the drivers of loan dollarisation differ between cesee and Latin America? a meta-analysis," Working Papers 1406, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Petar Chobanov & Amine Lahiani & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2011.
"Money Market Integration and Sovereign CDS Spreads Dynamics in the New EU States,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Peter Chobanov & Amine Lahiani & Nikolay Nenovsky, 2010. "Money Market Integration and Sovereign CDS Spreads Dynamics in the New EU States," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1002, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Petar Chobanov & Amine LAHIANI & Nikolay NENOVSKY, 2010. "Money Market Integration and Sovereign CDS Spreads Dynamics in the New EU States," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 1253, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Angela ROMAN & Alina Camelia ȘARGU, 2011. "The financial system of the new EU member states: experiences and current challenges," Journal of Knowledge Management, Economics and Information Technology, ScientificPapers.org, vol. 1(7), pages 1-34, December.
- Forster , Katrin & Vasardani, Melina A. & Ca' Zorzi, Michele, 2011. "Euro area cross-border financial flows and the global financial crisis," Occasional Paper Series 126, European Central Bank.
- Ghosh, Saibal, 2014. "Risk, capital and financial crisis," MPRA Paper 65246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lidija Barjaktarović & Maja Paunović & Dejan Ječmenica, 2013. "Development of the Banking Sector in CEE Countries – Comparative Analysis," Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, Central bank of Montenegro, vol. 2(2), pages 93-114.
- Beáta Farkas, 2012. "The Impact of the Global Economic Crisis in the Old and New Cohesion Member States of the European Union," Public Finance Quarterly, State Audit Office of Hungary, vol. 57(1), pages 53-70.
- Valerija Botric, 2013. "Output Convergence between Western Balkans and EU-15," Research in Economics and Business: Central and Eastern Europe, Tallinn School of Economics and Business Administration, Tallinn University of Technology, vol. 5(1).
- repec:cbk:journl:v:2:y:2013:i:1:p:93-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enrique Alberola & Luis Molina & Pedro del Río, 2012. "Boom-bust cycles, imbalances and discipline in Europe," Working Papers 1220, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial crisis; Central; Eastern and Southeastern Europe; Latin America;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2010-08-21 (Central Banking)
- NEP-TRA-2010-08-21 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:opaper:1002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.