Update and re-estimation of the quarterly model of Banco de España (MTBE)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olympia Bover, 2008. "The Spanish Survey of Household Finances (EFF): description and methods of the 2005 wave," Occasional Papers 0803, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Olympia Bover, 2008. "Oversampling of the wealthy in the Spanish Survey of Household Finances (EFF)," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), The IFC's contribution to the 56th ISI Session, Lisbon, August 2007, volume 28, pages 399-402 Bank for International Settlements.
- Sarai Criado & Adrian van Rixtel, 2008. "Structured finance and the financial turmoil of 2007-2008: and introductory overview," Occasional Papers 0808, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier J. Pérez & Marie Aouriri & Maria M. Campos & Dmitrij Celov & Domenico Depalo & Evangelia Papapetrou & Jurga Pesliakaite & Roberto Ramos Magdaleno & Marta Rodríguez-Vives, 2016.
"The fiscal and macroeconomic effects of government wages and employment reform,"
1607, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Pérez, Javier J. & Rodríguez-Vives, Marta & Depalo, Domenico & Papapetrou, Evangelia & Aouriri, Marie & Campos, Maria M. & Celov, Dmitrij & Pesliakaitė, Jurga & Ramos, Roberto, 2016. "The fiscal and macroeconomic effects of government wages and employment reform," Occasional Paper Series 176, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsSpanish economy; macroeconometric model;
- E10 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - General
- E17 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:opaper:1403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.