The Spanish Survey of Household Finances (EFF): description and methods of the 2005 wave
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pilar Cuadrado & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2016. "Potential growth of the spanish economy," Occasional Papers 1603, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Olympia Bover & José María Casado & Esteban García-Miralles & Roberto Ramos & José María Labeaga, 2017. "Microsimulation tools for the evaluation of fiscal policy reforms at the Banco de España," Occasional Papers 1707, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Enrique Moral-Benito, 2018. "The microeconomic origins of the Spanish boom," Occasional Papers 1805, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Ettore Dorrucci & Gabor Pula & Daniel Santabárbara, 2013. "China’s economic growth and rebalancing," Occasional Papers 1301, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Henrique S. Basso & James Costain, 2016. "Macroprudential theory: advances and challenges," Occasional Papers 1604, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Ana Arencibia Pareja & Samuel Hurtado & Mercedes de Luis López & Eva Ortega, 2017. "New version of the quarterly model of Banco de España (MTBE)," Occasional Papers 1709, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Samuel Hurtado & Pablo Manzano & Eva Ortega & Alberto Urtasun, 2014. "Update and re-estimation of the quarterly model of Banco de España (MTBE)," Occasional Papers 1403, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Samuel Hurtado & Francisco Martí & Javier J. Pérez, 2016. "Public finances and inflation: the case of Spain," Occasional Papers 1606, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Juan Francisco Jimeno & Roberto Ramos, 2017. "The Spanish public pension system: current situation, challenges and reform alternatives," Occasional Papers 1701, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Fernando López Vicente & José María Serena Garralda, 2014. "Macroeconomic policy in Brazil: inflation targeting, public debt structure and credit policies," Occasional Papers 1405, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
More about this item
Keywordswealth survey; oversampling of the rich; panel; refreshment sample; imputation;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bde:opaper:0803. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (María Beiro. Electronic Dissemination of Information Unit. Research Department. Banco de España). General contact details of provider: http://www.bde.es/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.