Reassessing Trade Barriers with Global Value Chains
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Tommy T., 2015. "Firm heterogeneity, trade, multinationals, and growth: A quantitative evaluation," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 359-375.
- Ivan DESEATNICOV & Konstantin KUCHERYAVYY, 2017. "Exports and FDI Entry Decision: Evidence from Japanese foreign-affiliated firms," Discussion papers 17036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Davide Furceri & Swarnali A. Hannan & Jonathan D. Ostry & Andrew K. Rose, 2018.
"Macroeconomic Consequences of Tariffs,"
NBER Working Papers
25402, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Furceri & Swarnali A Hannan & Jonathan David Ostry & Andrew K. Rose, 2019. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Tariffs," IMF Working Papers 2019/009, International Monetary Fund.
- Furceri, Davide & Hannan, Swarnali & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Rose, Andrew K, 2018. "Macroeconomic Consequences of Tariffs," CEPR Discussion Papers 13389, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ramondo, Natalia, 2014. "A quantitative approach to multinational production," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 108-122.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Reassessing Trade Barriers with Global Value Chains
by Christian Zimmermann in NEP-DGE blog on 2019-06-05 19:34:26
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness fluctuations and cycles; Firm dynamics; International topics; Trade Integration;
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DGE-2019-05-27 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-INT-2019-05-27 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2019-05-27 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-ORE-2019-05-27 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:19-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.