Report NEP-OPM-2019-05-27This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Sven Steinkamp & Frank Westermann, 2019. "A Tale of Two Surplus Countries: China and Germany," IEER Working Papers 114, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, Osnabrueck University.
- Yuko Imura, 2019. "Reassessing Trade Barriers with Global Value Chains," Staff Working Papers 19-19, Bank of Canada.
- Tamon Asonuma & Hyungseok Joo, 2019. "Sovereign Debt Restructurings: Delays in Renegotiations and Risk Averse Creditors," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1119, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2017. "Relative Prices and Hysteresis: Evidence from US Manufacturing," Working Papers w0212, New Economic School (NES).
- Douglas L. Campbell & Lester Lusher, 2018. "The Impact of Real Exchange Rate Shocks on Manufacturing Workers: An Autopsy from the MORG," Working Papers w0223, New Economic School (NES).
- Oliver Morrissey & Lionel Roger & Lars Spreng, 2019. "Aid and exchange rates in sub-Saharan Africa: No more Dutch Disease?," Discussion Papers 2019-07, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.