Expectations and Monetary Policy: Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pfajfar, D. & Zakelj, B., 2011. "Uncertainty and Disagreement in Forecasting Inflation : Evidence from the Laboratory (Replaced by CentER DP 2012-072)," Discussion Paper 2011-053, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahrens, Steffen & Lustenhouwer, Joep & Tettamanzi, Michele, 2017. "The Stabilizing Role of Forward Guidance: A Macro Experiment," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168063, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:spr:joevec:v:27:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s00191-017-0511-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Jasmina Arifovic & Janet Hua Jiang, 2014. "Do Sunspots Matter? Evidence from an Experimental Study of Bank Runs," Staff Working Papers 14-12, Bank of Canada.
- Geiger, Martin & Luhan, Wolfgang J. & Scharler, Johann, 2016.
"When do fiscal consolidations lead to consumption booms? Lessons from a laboratory experiment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 1-20.
- Martin Geiger & Wolfgang Luhan & Johann Scharler, 2015. "When do Fiscal Consolidations Lead to Consumption Booms? Lessons from a Laboratory Experiment," Working Papers 2015-06, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Pfajfar, Damjan & Žakelj, Blaž, 2015. "Inflation Expectations and Monetary Policy Design: Evidence from the Laboratory," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-45, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Camille Cornand & Cheick Kader M'baye, 2016.
"Band or Point Inflation Targeting? An Experimental Approach,"
1616, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Camille Cornand & Cheick Kader M'Baye, 2016. "Band or Point Inflation Targeting? An Experimental Approach," Working Papers halshs-01313095, HAL.
- Camille Cornand & Cheick Kader M'Baye, 2016. "Band or Point Inflation Targeting? An Experimental Approach," Post-Print halshs-01411438, HAL.
- Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro & Matthias Weber, 2015.
"Monetary Policy under Behavioral Expectations: Theory and Experiment,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
15-087/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro & Matthias Weber, 2017. "Monetary Policy under Behavioral Expectations: Theory and Experiment," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 42, Bank of Lithuania.
- Guidon Fenig & Mariya Mileva & Luba Petersen, 2013. "Asset Trading and Monetary Policy in Production Economies," Discussion Papers dp13-08, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Aug 2014.
- Luba Petersen & Jasmina Arifovic, 2015. "Escaping Expectations-Driven Liquidity Traps: Experimental Evidence," Discussion Papers dp15-03, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Hommes, C.H. & Massaro, D. & Salle, I., 2015. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Design at the Zero Lower Bound - Evidence from the Lab," CeNDEF Working Papers 15-11, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Simon Richards & Matthieu Verstraete, 2016. "Understanding Firms' Inflation Expectations Using the Bank of Canada's Business Outlook Survey," CESifo Working Paper Series 6090, CESifo Group Munich.
- Cars Hommes & Tomasz Makarewicz & Domenico Massaro & Tom Smits, 2017.
"Genetic algorithm learning in a New Keynesian macroeconomic setup,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(5), pages 1133-1155, November.
- Hommes, C.H. & Makarewicz, T.A. & Massaro, D. & Smits, T., 2015. "Genetic Algorithm Learning in a New Keynesian Macroeconomic Setup," CeNDEF Working Papers 15-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Simon Richards & Matthieu Verstraete, 2016. "Understanding Firms' Inflation Expectations Using the Bank of Canada's Business Outlook Survey," Staff Working Papers 16-7, Bank of Canada.
- Jasmina ARIFOVIC & Murat YILDIZOGLU, 2014. "Learning the Ramsey outcome in a Kydland & Prescott economy," Cahiers du GREThA 2014-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness fluctuations and cycles; Monetary policy implementation; Transmission of monetary policy;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- D84 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Expectations; Speculations
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2013-12-06 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2013-12-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2013-12-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bocawp:13-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .