Citizen-centric governance indicators: Measuring and monitoring governance by listening to the people and not the interest groups
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2009. "Citizen-Centric Governance Indicators: Measuring and Monitoring Governance by Listening to the People and Not the Interest Groups," Economics Discussion Papers 2009-27, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ivanyna, Maksym & Shah, Anwar, 2010. "Citizen-centric governance indicators : measuring and monitoring governance by listening to the people and not the interest groups," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5181, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sendhil Mullainathan & Marianne Bertrand, 2001. "Do People Mean What They Say? Implications for Subjective Survey Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(2), pages 67-72, May.
- Andrews, Matthew, 2008. "Are One-Best-Way Models of Effective Government Suitable for Developing Countries?," Working Paper Series rwp08-014, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Anwar Shah, 2006. "Local Governance in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7192.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaoussou DIARRA & Sébastien MARCHAND, 2011.
"Does Pervasive Corruption Matter For Firm's Demand for Good Governance in Developing Countries?,"
- Gaoussou Diarra & Sébastien Marchand, 2011. "Does Pervasive Corruption Matter For Firm's Demand for Good Governance in Developing Countries?," Working Papers halshs-00588191, HAL.
- Maksym Ivanyna & Anwar Shah, 2011. "Citizen-centric Governance Indicators: Measuring and Monitoring Governance by Listening to the People," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(1), pages 59-71, March.
- Nadezhda V. Baryshnikova & Ngoc T.A. Pham & Maria M. Wihardja, 2016. "Does Political and Economic Inequality Affect Institutional Quality?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(297), pages 190-208, June.
More about this item
Keywordscitizen-centric governance indicators; rule of law; fair governance; service delivery; quality of life; trust in government; government oversight; public opinion;
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bav:wpaper:077_ivanyna. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique Lemmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vierlde.html .