Equity and CO2 emissions distribution in climate change integrated assessment modelling
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Cantore, Nicola & Padilla, Emilio, 2010. "Equality and CO2 emissions distribution in climate change integrated assessment modelling," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 298-313.
References listed on IDEAS
- Miketa, Asami & Schrattenholzer, Leo, 2006. "Equity implications of two burden-sharing rules for stabilizing greenhouse-gas concentrations," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(7), pages 877-891, May.
- Goulder, Lawrence H. & Mathai, Koshy, 2000. "Optimal CO2 Abatement in the Presence of Induced Technological Change," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-38, January.
- Valentina Bosetti, Carlo Carraro and Marzio Galeotti, 2006.
"The Dynamics of Carbon and Energy Intensity in a Model of Endogenous Technical Change,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 191-206.
- Valentina Bosetti & Carlo Carraro & Marzio Galeotti, 2005. "The Dynamics of Carbon and Energy Intensity in a Model of Endogenous Technical Change," Working Papers 2005.6, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Carlo Carraro & Valentina Bosetti & Marzio Galeotti, 2006. "The dynamics of carbon and energy intensity in a model of endogenous technical change," Working Papers 2006_11, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Christoph Bohringer & Heinz Welsch, 2006. "Burden sharing in a greenhouse: egalitarianism and sovereignty reconciled," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 981-996.
- Nordhaus, William D & Yang, Zili, 1996. "A Regional Dynamic General-Equilibrium Model of Alternative Climate-Change Strategies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 741-765, September.
- van der Zwaan, B. C. C. & Gerlagh, R. & G. & Klaassen & Schrattenholzer, L., 2002. "Endogenous technological change in climate change modelling," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Manne, Alan S. & Stephan, Gunter, 2005.
"Global climate change and the equity–efficiency puzzle,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 2525-2536.
- Alan S. Manne & Gunter Stephan, 2003. "Global Climate Change and the Equity-Efficiency Puzzle," Diskussionsschriften dp0306, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Leimbach, Marian, 2003. "Equity and carbon emissions trading: a model analysis," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1033-1044, August.
- Padilla, Emilio & Serrano, Alfredo, 2006.
"Inequality in CO2 emissions across countries and its relationship with income inequality: A distributive approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1762-1772, September.
- Emilio Padilla & Alfredo Serrano, 2005. "Inequality in CO2 emissions across countries and its relationship with income inequality: a distributive approach," Working Papers wpdea0503, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Duro, Juan Antonio & Padilla, Emilio, 2006. "International inequalities in per capita CO2 emissions: A decomposition methodology by Kaya factors," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 170-187, March.
- Vaillancourt, Kathleen & Waaub, Jean-Philippe, 2004. "Equity in international greenhouse gases abatement scenarios: A multicriteria approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 489-505, March.
- Castelnuovo, Efrem & Galeotti, Marzio & Gambarelli, Gretel & Vergalli, Sergio, 2005.
"Learning-by-Doing vs. Learning by Researching in a model of climate change policy analysis,"
Elsevier, pages 261-276.
- Marzio Galeotti & Sergio Vergalli & Efrem Castelnuovo & Gretel Gambarelli, 2003. "Learning by Doing vs Learning by Researching in a Model of Climate Change Policy Analysis," Working Papers 2003.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Toth, Ferenc L, 1995. "Discounting in integrated assessments of climate change," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 403-409.
- Reyer Gerlagh, 2005. "The Value of ITC under Climate Stabilization," Working Papers 2005.126, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sun, J. W., 2002. "The decrease in the difference of energy intensities between OECD countries from 1971 to 1998," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 631-635, June.
- Turton, Hal, 2008. "ECLIPSE: An integrated energy-economy model for climate policy and scenario analysis," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 1754-1769.
- Duro, Juan Antonio & Padilla, Emilio, 2008. "Analysis of the international distribution of per capita CO2 emissions using the polarization concept," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 456-466, January.
- Mark Heil & Quentin Wodon, 2000. "Future Inequality in CO2 Emissions and the Impact of Abatement Proposals," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 17(2), pages 163-181, October.
- Alcantara, Vicent & Duro, Juan Antonio, 2004. "Inequality of energy intensities across OECD countries: a note," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(11), pages 1257-1260, July.
- Valentina Bosetti & Barbara Buchner, 2005. "Using Data Envelopment Analysis to Assess the Relative Efficiency of Different Climate Policy Portfolios," Working Papers 2005.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- William R. Cline, 1992. "Economics of Global Warming, The," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 39.
- Kypreos, Socrates, 2005. "Modeling experience curves in MERGE (model for evaluating regional and global effects)," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(14), pages 2721-2737.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Löschel, Andreas, 2003. "Climate Policy Beyond Kyoto: Quo Vadis? A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis Based on Expert Judgements," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-09, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsIntegrated assessment; Inequality; Emissions distribution;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-05-19 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-05-19 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bag:deiawp:7001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Canavari). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eibolit.html .