Using Data Envelopment Analysis to Assess the Relative Efficiency of Different Climate Policy Portfolios
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cantore, Nicola & Padilla, Emilio, 2010.
"Equality and CO2 emissions distribution in climate change integrated assessment modelling,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 298-313.
- Nicola Cantore & Emilio Padilla, 2007. "Equity and CO2 emissions distribution in climate change integrated assessment modelling," DEIAgra Working Papers 7001, Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna, Department of Agricultural Economics and Engineering, revised May 2007.
- Kuosmanen, Timo & Bijsterbosch, Neil & Dellink, Rob, 2009. "Environmental cost-benefit analysis of alternative timing strategies in greenhouse gas abatement: A data envelopment analysis approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1633-1642, April.
- Nicola Cantore & Emilio Padilla, 2007. "Equity and CO2 Emissions Distribution in Climate Change Integrated Assessment," Working Papers wpdea0705, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate; Policy; Valuation; Data envelopment analysis; Sustainability;
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- Q51 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Valuation of Environmental Effects
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2005-06-27 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-ENV-2005-06-27 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2005-06-27 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2005.82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .