Report NEP-ENV-2005-06-27This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S.Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neva Goodwin & Julie A. Nelson, "undated". "05-05 "Teaching Ecological and Feminist Economics in the Principles Course"," GDAE Working Papers 05-05, GDAE, Tufts University.
- Boter, Jaap & Rouwendal, Jan & Wedel, Michel, 2004. "Employing Travel Costs to Compare the Use Value of Competing Cultural Organizations," Serie Research Memoranda 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Salnykov Mykhaylo & Zelenyuk Valentin, 2005. "Estimation of environmental efficiencies of economies and shadow prices of pollutants in countries in transition," EERC Working Paper Series 05-06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Joëlle Noailly & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh & Cees A. Withagen, 2005. "Local and Global Interactions in an Evolutionary Resource Game," Working Papers 2005.78, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joëlle Noailly & Cees A. Withagen & Jeroen C.J.M. van den Bergh, 2005. "Spatial Evolution of Social Norms in a Common-Pool Resource Game," Working Papers 2005.79, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Valentina Bosetti & Barbara Buchner, 2005. "Using Data Envelopment Analysis to Assess the Relative Efficiency of Different Climate Policy Portfolios," Working Papers 2005.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12375 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:12376 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anders Hammer Strømman & Edgar G. Hertwich & Faye Duchin, 2005. "Shifting Trade Patterns as a Means to Reduce Global CO2 Emissions: Implications for the Aluminium Industry," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0508, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.