What Causes Cost Overrun in Transport Infrastructure Projects?"
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bent Flyvbjerg & Mette K. Skamris Holm & Søren L. Buhl, 2003. "What Causes Cost Overrun in Transport Infrastructure Projects?," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(1), pages 3-18, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adler, Nicole & Pels, Eric & Nash, Chris, 2010. "High-speed rail and air transport competition: Game engineering as tool for cost-benefit analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 44(7), pages 812-833, August.
- Nicole Adler & Chris Nash & Eric Pels, 2008. "High-Speed Rail & Air Transport Competition," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-103/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- de Rus, Gines, 2006.
"Infraestructuras: más iniciativa privada y mejor sector público
[Infrastructure: more private participation and better public sector]," MPRA Paper 12000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ofelia Betancor & Gerard Llobet, 2015. "Contabilidad Financiera y Social de la Alta Velocidad en Espana," Studies on the Spanish Economy eee2015-08, FEDEA.
- Gines De RUS, 2006. "Economic evaluation and incentives in transport infrastructure investment," Departmental Working Papers 2006-25, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Joseph Sturm & Mashrur Chowdhury & Anne Dunning & Jennifer Ogle, 2011. "Analysis of cost estimation disclosure in environmental impact statements for surface transportation projects," Transportation, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 525-544, May.
- de Rus, Gines & Nash, C.A., 2007. "In what circumstances is investment in HSR worthwhile?," MPRA Paper 8044, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Campos, Javier & de Rus, Ginés, 2009. "Some stylized facts about high-speed rail: A review of HSR experiences around the world," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 19-28, January.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CDM-2013-04-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-PPM-2013-04-20 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRE-2013-04-20 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2013-04-20 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1304.4476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.