The cost of failing to prevent gas supply interruption: a CGE assessment for Peru
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos Adriàn Romero & Omar Osvaldo Chisari & Leonardo Javier Mastronardi & Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano, 2015. "The cost of failing to prevent gas supply interruption: A CGE assessment for Peru," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2015(2), pages 131-148.
References listed on IDEAS
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Gröschl, Jasmin, 2014.
"Naturally negative: The growth effects of natural disasters,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 92-106.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Jasmin Katrin Gröschl & Gabriel J. Felbermayr, 2013. "Naturally Negative: The Growth Effects of Natural Disasters," CESifo Working Paper Series 4439, CESifo.
- Faruk Selcuk & Erinc Yeldan, 2001.
"On the macroeconomic impact of the August 1999 earthquake in Turkey: a first assessment,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(7), pages 483-488.
- Faruk Selcuk & Erinc Yeldan, 2000. "On The Macroeconomic Impact Of The August, 1999 Earthquake In Turkey: A First Assessment," Working Papers 2001, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Jun 2000.
- Alfredo Juan Carlos Dammert Lira & Fiorella Molinelli, 2006. "¿Qué significa el Proyecto Camisea?," Working Papers 23, Osinergmin, Gerencia de Políticas y Análisis Económico.
- Borensztein, Eduardo & Cavallo, Eduardo & Jeanne, Olivier, 2017.
"The welfare gains from macro-insurance against natural disasters,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 142-156.
- Borensztein, Eduardo & Cavallo, Eduardo & Jeanne, Olivier, 2015. "The Welfare Gains from Macro-Insurance Against Natural Disasters," CEPR Discussion Papers 10915, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eduardo Borensztein & Eduardo Cavallo & Olivier Jeanne, 2015. "The Welfare Gains from Macro-Insurance Against Natural Disasters," NBER Working Papers 21674, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yasuhide Okuyama & Joost R. Santos, 2014. "Disaster Impact And Input--Output Analysis," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Okuyama, Yasuhide & Sahin, Sebnem, 2009. "Impact estimation of disasters : a global aggregate for 1960 to 2007," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4963, The World Bank.
- Vásquez Cordano, Arturo L. & Balistreri, Edward J., 2010. "The marginal cost of public funds of mineral and energy taxes in Peru," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 257-264, December.
- Zhang, Pengcheng & Peeta, Srinivas, 2011. "A generalized modeling framework to analyze interdependencies among infrastructure systems," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 553-579, March.
- Alfredo Juan Carlos Dammert Lira & Raúl Lizardo García Carpio & Arturo Leonardo Vásquez Cordano, 2006. "Los Efectos Económicos del Proyecto Camisea en el Perú, 2005-2014," Working Papers 14, Osinergmin, Gerencia de Políticas y Análisis Económico.
- Greenberg, Michael & Mantell, Nancy & Lahr, Michael & Felder, Frank & Zimmerman, Rae, 2007. "Short and intermediate economic impacts of a terrorist-initiated loss of electric power: Case study of New Jersey," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 722-733, January.
- Noy, Ilan & Vu, Tam Bang, 2010.
"The economics of natural disasters in a developing country: The case of Vietnam,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 345-354, August.
- Ilan Noy & Tam Bang Vu, 2009. "The Economics of Natural Disasters in a Developing Country: The Case of Vietnam," Working Papers 200903, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yasuhide Okuyama, 2007. "Economic Modeling for Disaster Impact Analysis: Past, Present, and Future," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 115-124.
- Lazzaroni, Sara & van Bergeijk, Peter A.G., 2014.
"Natural disasters' impact, factors of resilience and development: A meta-analysis of the macroeconomic literature,"
Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 333-346.
- Lazzaroni, S. & van Bergeijk, P.A.G., 2013. "Natural disasters impact, factors of resilience and development: A meta-analysis of the macroeconomic literature," ISS Working Papers - General Series 554, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Robert J. Barro, 2009. "Rare Disasters, Asset Prices, and Welfare Costs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 99(1), pages 243-264, March.
- Adam Rose & Dan Wei, 2013. "Estimating The Economic Consequences Of A Port Shutdown: The Special Role Of Resilience," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 212-232, June.
- Chisari, Omar & Ferro, Gustavo & González, Mariano & León, Sonia & Maquieryra, Javier & Mastronardi, Leonardo & Roitman, Mauricio & Romero, Carlos & Theller, Ricardo, 2010. "Modelo de Equilibrio General Computado para la Argentina 2006," UADE Textos de Discusión 63_2010, Instituto de Economía, Universidad Argentina de la Empresa.
More about this item
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2016-03-10 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:apc:wpaper:2016-061. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nelson Ramírez-Rondán). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/peruvea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.