Climate Forecasting And Emergency Policies Evidence Of Opportunities From Ceará, Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James W. Mjelde & Harvey S.J. Hill & John F. Griffiths, 1998. "A Review of Current Evidence on Climate Forecasts and Their Economic Effects in Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1089-1095.
- Allan D. Brunner, 2002.
"El Niño and World Primary Commodity Prices: Warm Water or Hot Air?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(1), pages 176-183, February.
- Allan D. Brunner, 1998. "El Nino and world primary commodity prices: warm water or hot air?," International Finance Discussion Papers 608, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Allan D. Brunner, 2000. "El Nino and World Primary Commodity Prices; Warm Water or Hot Air?," IMF Working Papers 00/203, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard M. Adams & Stephen Polasky, 1998. "The Value of El Niño Forecasts in the Management of Salmon: A Stochastic Dynamic Assessment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 765-777.
- Datt, Gaurav & Hoogeveen, Hans, 2003.
"El Nino or El Peso? Crisis, Poverty and Income Distribution in the Philippines,"
Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1103-1124, July.
- Datt, Gaurav & Hoogeveen, Hans, 2000. "El Nino or El Peso? Crisis, poverty, and income distribution in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2466, The World Bank.
- Richard M. Adams & Kelly J. Bryant & Bruce A. Mccarl & David M. Legler & James O'Brien & Andrew Solow & Rodney Weiher, 1995. "Value Of Improved Long-Range Weather Information," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(3), pages 10-19, July.
- Troy Podbury & Terry C. Sheales & Intizar Hussain & Brian S. Fisher, 1998. "Use of El Niño Climate Forecasts in Australia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1096-1101.
- John Luke Gallup & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 2000. "Agriculture, Climate, and Technology: Why are the Tropics Falling Behind?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 731-737.
- Jeff King, 2001. "Trade Reform and the Corn Market: Prospects for the World Trade Organization Negotiations on Agriculture," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 47-67.
More about this item
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- Q11 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Aggregate Supply and Demand Analysis; Prices
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2004-12-12 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2004-12-12 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2004:118. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .