Correlated risks and the value of information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & THOMAS, Alban & TREICH, Nicolas, 2011. "Correlated risks and the value of information," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2358, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Eeckhoudt & A. Thomas & N. Treich, 2011. "Correlated risks and the value of information," Post-Print halshs-00780314, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chavas, Jean-Paul & Kristjanson, Patricia M. & Matlon, Peter, 1991.
"On the role of information in decision making : The case of sorghum yield in Burkina Faso,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 261-280.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Lapan, Harvey E., 1990. "Optimal Trade Policies for a Developing Country Under Uncertainty," Working Papers 51263, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- E. Kwan Choi & Harvey E. Lapan, 1991. "Optimal Trade Policies for a Developing Country under Uncertainty," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 90-gatt8, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- E. Kwan Choi & Harvey E. Lapan, 1991. "Optimal Trade Policies for a Developing Country under Uncertainty," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 90-gatt8, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Lapan, Harvey E., 1991. "Optimal Trade Policies for a Developing Country Under Uncertainty," Staff General Research Papers Archive 478, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hess, James, 1982. "Risk and the gain from information," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 231-238, June.
- Eeckhoudt, Louis & Hansen, P, 1989. "Minimum Prices and Optimal Production under Multiple," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 16(3), pages 411-418.
- James W. Mjelde & Harvey S.J. Hill & John F. Griffiths, 1998. "A Review of Current Evidence on Climate Forecasts and Their Economic Effects in Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1089-1095.
- Richard M. Adams & Kelly J. Bryant & Bruce A. Mccarl & David M. Legler & James O'Brien & Andrew Solow & Rodney Weiher, 1995. "Value Of Improved Long-Range Weather Information," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 13(3), pages 10-19, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Strand,Jon & Siddiqui,Sauleh, 2015. "Value of improved information about forest protection values, with application to rainforest valuation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7423, The World Bank.
- L.D. Tamini & M. Doyon & M.M. Zan, 2014. "Investment behavior of Canadian Egg Producers: Analyzing the Impacts of Risk Aversion and Variability of Prices and Costs of Production," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2014-2, CREATE.
More about this item
KeywordsRisk; Information value; Decision making; D81;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jeczfn:v:102:y:2011:i:1:p:77-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.