Learning from crisis: a systematic literature review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Li, Sanxi & Peitz, Martin & Zhao, Xiaojian, 2016. "Information disclosure and consumer awareness," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 209-230.
- Osili, Una Okonkwo & Paulson, Anna, 2014. "Crises and confidence: Systemic banking crises and depositor behavior," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 646-660.
- Tewari, Meenu, 1999. "Successful Adjustment in Indian Industry: the Case of Ludhiana's Woolen Knitwear Cluster," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1651-1671, September.
- Cope, Jason, 2011. "Entrepreneurial learning from failure: An interpretative phenomenological analysis," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 604-623.
- Luke Pittaway & Richard Thorpe, 2012. "A framework for entrepreneurial learning: A tribute to Jason Cope," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(9-10), pages 837-859, December.
- Pal, Rudrajeet & Torstensson, Håkan & Mattila, Heikki, 2014. "Antecedents of organizational resilience in economic crises—an empirical study of Swedish textile and clothing SMEs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 410-428.
- Dominic Elliott & Denis Smith, 2006. "Cultural Readjustment After Crisis: Regulation and Learning from Crisis Within the UK Soccer Industry," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 289-317, March.
- Edward Deverell, 2010. "Flexibility and Rigidity in Crisis Management and Learning at Swedish Public Organizations," Public Management Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(5), pages 679-700, September.
- RocÃo Aliaga-Isla (PhD) & Alex Rialp (PhD), 2013. "Systematic review of immigrant entrepreneurship literature: previous findings and ways forward," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(9-10), pages 819-844, December.
More about this item
Keywordsorganizational learning; crisis; economic recession;
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2016-04-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2016-04-16 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anc:wmofir:123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maurizio Mariotti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mfancit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.