Report NEP-CSE-2016-04-16This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. JoÃ£o JosÃ© de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lima, Rita, 2016.
"Capitale umano, innovazione tecnologica e divari economici nell’era post-knowledge? Un’analisi econometrica a livello sub nazionale
[Human capital, technological innovation and economic gaps in the," MPRA Paper 70539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L. Kamran Bilir & Eduardo Morales, 2016. "Innovation in the Global Firm," NBER Working Papers 22160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline Mothe & Thu Nguyen Nguyen Thi & Phu Nguyen-Van, 2015. "Complementarities in organizational innovation practices: evidence from French industrial firms Complementarities in organizational innovation practices: evidence from French industrial firms," Post-Print hal-01293802, HAL.
- Inoue, Hiroyasu & Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno, 2016. "Localization of Collaborations in Knowledge Creation," HIT-REFINED Working Paper Series 58, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Haucap, Justus & Stiebale, Joel, 2016. "How mergers affect innovation: Theory and evidence from the pharmaceutical industry," DICE Discussion Papers 218, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Johansson, Börje & Lööf, Hans, 2016. "Innovation Strategies Combining Internal and External Knowledge," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 436, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Vu, Hoang Nam & Doan, Quang Hung, 2015. "Innovation and Performance of Enterprises: The Case of SMEs in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70589, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yiyang Sun & Foteini Kravariti, 2016. "To What Extent the Adoption of Innovative Human Resource Practices Is Explained by Top Management Support in Chinese SMEs," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3405845, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Valerie Smeets & Frederic Warzynski, 2016. "Rethinking Deindustrialization," CEP Discussion Papers dp1423, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Reza Ghaffari & Benoit A. Aubert, 2016. "The Role of Information Technology in Enabling Open Innovation: Complementarity or Substitutability?," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-18, CIRANO.
- Giessner, S.R., 2016. "Organisational mergers: a behavioural perspective on identity management," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2016-067-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Cardoso-Vargas, Carlos-Enrique, 2016. "Does the Type of Neighbor Matter?: Evidence of heterogeneous Export Spillovers on Domestic Companies in Mexico," MPRA Paper 70212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fassio, Claudio, 2015. "Export-Led Innovation Among European Firms. Demand and Technological Learning Effects," SEP Working Papers 2015/2, LUISS School of European Political Economy.
- Lone Engbo Christiansen & Huidan Huidan Lin & Joana Pereira & Petia Topalova & Rima Turk, 2016. "Gender Diversity in Senior Positions and Firm Performance; Evidence from Europe," IMF Working Papers 16/50, International Monetary Fund.
- Anna Wi?niewska-Sa?ek & Joanna Nowakowska-Grunt & Anna Brzozowska & Robert Sa?ek, 2016. "Small Business Management In Relationships Of Micro And Macro Environment," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 3506026, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Jan Brzozowski & Marco Cucculelli, 2016. "Learning from crisis: a systematic literature review," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 123, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Angus C., Chu & Lei, Ning & Dongming, Zhu, 2016. "Human Capital and Innovation in a Monetary Schumpeterian Growth Model," MPRA Paper 70453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rashidghalam, Masoomeh & Heshmati, Almas, 2016. "A Comparison of Different Window Models for Measuring Technical Efficiency," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 434, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Olga Dziubaniuk, 2016. "Ethical responsibilities of R&D organizations: networking business and society," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 3406018, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Tomás Mancha Navarro & Fabio Moscoso & Juan Luis Santos, 2016. "La difícil medición del concepto de competitividad ¿Qué factores afectan a la competitividad regional?," Working Papers 03/16, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2015. "Strategic Choice of Network Externality," Working Papers 2015-03, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Carol Newman & John Rand & Finn Tarp & Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "Corporate social responsibility in a competitive business environment," WIDER Working Paper Series 007, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).