Uncertainty and climate change policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Adamson, David & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John C., 2007.
"Climate change and climate uncertainty in the Murray-Darling Basin,"
2007 Conference (51st), February 13-16, 2007, Queenstown, New Zealand
10361, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Adamson, David & Mallawaarachchi, Thilak & Quiggin, John, 2007. "Climate change and climate uncertainty in the Murray-Darling Basin," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 149868, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- David Adamson & Thilak Mallawaarachchi & John Quiggin, 2007. "Climate change and climate uncertainty in the Murray-Darling Basin," Murray-Darling Program Working Papers WP2M07, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Lenos Trigeorgis, 1993. "Real Options and Interactions With Financial Flexibility," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 22(3), Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pedro Conceição & Yanchun Zhang, 2010. "Discounting in the context of climate change economics: the policy implications of uncertainty and global asymmetries," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Springer;Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 12(1), pages 31-57, June.
- Aldred, Jonathan, 2013. "Justifying precautionary policies: Incommensurability and uncertainty," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 132-140.
- Noah Kaufman, 2012. "The bias of integrated assessment models that ignore climate catastrophes," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 575-595, February.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; uncertainty; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; Risk and Uncertainty; Q54; Q48; A12; Z12;
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uqsers:152092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.