Couponing As A Horizontal And Vertical Strategy: Theory And Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John M. Connor, 1999. "Breakfast cereals: The extreme food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 247-259.
- James D. Hess & Eitan Gerstner, 1987. "Loss Leader Pricing and Rain Check Policy," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(4), pages 358-374.
- Gerstner, Eitan & Hess, James D, 1991. "A Theory of Channel Price Promotions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 872-886, September.
- Caminal, Ramon, 1996. "Price Advertising and Coupons in a Monopoly Model," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 33-52, March.
- Ronald W. Cotterill, 1999.
"High cereal prices and the prospects for relief by expansion of private label and antitrust enforcement,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(2), pages 229-245.
- Ronald W. Cotterill, 1996. "High Cereal Prices and the Prospects for Relief by Expansion of Private Label and Antitrust Enforcement," Issue Papers 11, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Pashigian, B Peter, 1988. "Demand Uncertainty and Sales: A Study of Fashion and Markdown Pricin g," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(5), pages 936-953, December.
- Chakravarthi Narasimhan, 1984. "A Price Discrimination Theory of Coupons," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(2), pages 128-147.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory K. Price & John M. Connor, 2003.
"Modeling coupon values for ready-to-eat breakfast cereals,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 223-243.
- Price, Gregory K. & Connor, John M. & Fulton, Joan R., 1999. "Modeling Coupon Values For Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21553, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Price, Gregory K. & Connor, John M., 2001. "Modeling Coupon Values for Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," Research Reports 148374, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Gregory K. Price & John M. Connor & Joan R. Fulton, 2001. "Modeling Coupon Values for Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 054, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Connor, John M., 1999.
"Evolving Research On Price Competition In The Grocery Retailing Industry: An Appraisal,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(2), October.
- Connor, John M., 1999. "Evolving Research on Price Competition in the Grocery Retailing Industry: An Appraisal," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 119-127, October.
More about this item
KeywordsCoupons; sales strategies; vertical competition; food products; ready-to-eat cereals.; Industrial Organization; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umrfwp:14344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rfumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.