Price Discrimination through a Distribution Channel: Theory and Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demirag, Ozgun Caliskan & Keskinocak, Pinar & Swann, Julie, 2011. "Customer rebates and retailer incentives in the presence of competition and price discrimination," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 215(1), pages 268-280, November.
- Chiu, Chun-Hung & Choi, Tsan-Ming & Hao, Gang & Li, Xun, 2015. "Innovative menu of contracts for coordinating a supply chain with multiple mean-variance retailers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 246(3), pages 815-826.
- Gregory K. Price & John M. Connor, 2003.
"Modeling coupon values for ready-to-eat breakfast cereals,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(2), pages 223-243.
- Price, Gregory K. & Connor, John M. & Fulton, Joan R., 1999. "Modeling Coupon Values For Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21553, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Price, Gregory K. & Connor, John M., 2001. "Modeling Coupon Values for Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," Research Reports 148374, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Gregory K. Price & John M. Connor & Joan R. Fulton, 2001. "Modeling Coupon Values for Ready-To-Eat Breakfast Cereals," Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports 054, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Yunchuan Liu & Z. John Zhang, 2006. "Research Note—The Benefits of Personalized Pricing in a Channel," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 25(1), pages 97-105, 01-02.
- Scott Fay & Jinhong Xie, 2010. "The Economics of Buyer Uncertainty: Advance Selling vs. Probabilistic Selling," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 29(6), pages 1040-1057, 11-12.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:262:y:2017:i:1:p:108-122 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sourav Ray & Haipeng (Allan) Chen & Mark E. Bergen & Daniel Levy, 2006.
"Asymmetric Wholesale Pricing: Theory and Evidence,"
INFORMS, vol. 25(2), pages 131-154, 03-04.
- Sourav Ray & Haipeng (Allan) Chen & Mark Bergen & Daniel Levy, 2005. "Asymmetric Wholesale Pricing: Theory and Evidence," Emory Economics 0513, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Sourav Ray & Haipeng (Allan) Chen & Mark Bergen & Daniel Levy, 2005. "Asymmetric Wholesale Pricing: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 2005-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- Sourav Ray & Haipeng Chen & Mark Bergen & Daniel Levy, 2005. "Asymmetric Wholesale Pricing: Theory and Evidence," Macroeconomics 0503021, EconWPA.
- Adachi, Takanori & Ebina, Takeshi, 2014. "Cost pass-through and inverse demand curvature in vertical relationships with upstream and downstream competition," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 465-468.
- Zhang, Jianqiang, 2016. "The benefits of consumer rebates: A strategy for gray market deterrence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 509-521.
- Aviv Nevo & Catherine Wolfram, 1999. "Prices and Coupons for Breakfast Cereals," NBER Working Papers 6932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Heiman, Amir & Ofir, Chezy, 2010. "The Effects of Imbalanced Competition on Demonstration Strategies," Discussion Papers 93131, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Yang, Shilei & Munson, Charles L. & Chen, Bintong, 2010. "Using MSRP to enhance the ability of rebates to control distribution channels," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 205(1), pages 127-135, August.
- Terry A. Taylor, 2002. "Supply Chain Coordination Under Channel Rebates with Sales Effort Effects," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 992-1007, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:84:y:1994:i:5:p:1437-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.