Price Advertising and Coupons in a Monopoly Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Paton, 1998. "Who A dvertises Prices? A Firm Level Study Based on Survey Data," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 57-75.
- Lola Esteban & Jose M. Hernandez & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2001. "Customer Directed Advertising and Product Quality," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-099/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Collinge, Robert A. & De La Cruz, Justino, 1999. "Easing Countries' Transitions From Price Controls and Subsidies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 375-380, February.
- Uri Ben-Zion & Aharon Hibshoosh & Uriel Spiegel, 2000. "Price Discrimination by Coupons Restriction," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(3), pages 325-331.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Datta, Shakun, 2006. "An experimental study of price dispersion in an optimal search model with advertising," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 639-665, May.
- Connor, John M., 1997. "Couponing As A Horizontal And Vertical Strategy: Theory And Effects," Working Papers 14344, University of Minnesota, The Food Industry Center.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:44:y:1996:i:1:p:33-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.