The WIC Program: Background, Trends, and Economic Issues, 2009 Edition
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliveira, Victor & Davis, David E., 2006.
"Recent Trends and Economic Issues in the WIC Infant Formula Rebate Program,"
6657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oliveira, Victor & Davis, David E., 2006. "Recent Trends and Economic Issues in the WIC Infant Formula Rebate Program," Economic Research Report 7228, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ted Joyce & Andrew Racine & Cristina Yunzal-Butler, 2008. "Reassessing the WIC effect: Evidence from the Pregnancy Nutrition Surveillance System," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(2), pages 277-303.
- Weimer, Jon P., 2001. "The Economic Benefits Of Breastfeeding: A Review And Analysis," Food Assistance and Nutrition Research Reports 33813, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lisa M. Powell & Frank J. Chaloupka, 2011.
"Economic Contextual Factors and Child Body Mass Index,"
NBER Chapters,in: Economic Aspects of Obesity, pages 127-144
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa M. Powell & Frank J. Chaloupka, 2009. "Economic Contextual Factors and Child Body Mass Index," NBER Working Papers 15046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thesia I. Garner & Charles Hokayem, 2012. "Supplemental Poverty Measure Thresholds: Imputing School Lunch and WIC Benefits to the Consumer Expenditure Survey Using the Current Population Survey," Working Papers 457, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Todd, Jessica E. & Newman, Constance & Ver Ploeg, Michele, 2010. "Changing Participation in Food Assistance Programs Among Low-Income Children After Welfare Reform," Economic Research Report 58613, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kinsey, Jean D., 2013. "The economics of federal food programs: Weighing the costs and benefits," C-FARE Reports 156193, Council on Food, Agricultural, and Resource Economics (C-FARE).
- Hoynes, Hilary & Page, Marianne & Stevens, Ann Huff, 2011. "Can targeted transfers improve birth outcomes?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 813-827.
- Jackson, Margot I. & Mayne, Patrick, 2016. "Child access to the nutritional safety net during and after the Great Recession: The case of WIC," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 170(C), pages 197-207.
- Han, Euna & Powell, Lisa M. & Isgor, Zeynep, 2012. "Supplemental nutrition assistance program and body weight outcomes: The role of economic contextual factors," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 74(12), pages 1874-1881.
- Jackson, Margot I., 2015. "Early childhood WIC participation, cognitive development and academic achievement," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 145-153.
More about this item
KeywordsFood and Nutrition Assistance Programs; Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women; Infants; and Children; WIC; administrative-based issues; outcomebased issues; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:55839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .