The Economics of Organic Versus Conventional Cow-calf Production
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McBride, William D. & Greene, Catherine R., 2008. "The Profitability of Organic Soybean Production," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6449, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:4:p:793-813. is not listed on IDEAS
- William D. McBride & Catherine Greene, 2009.
"Costs of Organic Milk Production on U.S. Dairy Farms,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 793-813.
- William D. McBride & Catherine Greene, 2009. "Costs of Organic Milk Production on U.S. Dairy Farms," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(4), pages 793-813, December.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2004.
"Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Under Exogeneity: A Review,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 4-29, February.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects under Exogeneity: A Review," NBER Technical Working Papers 0294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Loren W. Tauer, 2009.
"Estimation of Treatment Effects of Recombinant Bovine Somatotropin Using Matching Samples,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(3), pages 411-423, September.
- Tauer, Loren W., 2008. "Estimation of Treatment Effects of recombinant Bovine Somatotropin using Matching Samples," Working Papers 51118, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Boucher, Robert W. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2001. "Projected Costs And Returns For Beef Cattle, Dairy, Broiler And Forage Crop Production In Louisiana, 2001," AEA Information Series 31666, Louisiana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Alberto Abadie & David Drukker & Jane Leber Herr & Guido W. Imbens, 2004. "Implementing matching estimators for average treatment effects in Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 290-311, September.
- Hiroki, Uematsu & Mishra, Ashok K., 2011. "Are Organic Farmers Really Better Off Than Conventional Farmers?," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103862, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- McBride, William D. & Mathews, Kenneth H., Jr., 2011. "The Diverse Structure and Organization of U.S. Beef Cow-Calf Farms," Economic Information Bulletin 102764, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Williams, Brian R. & DeVuyst, Eric A. & Peel, Derrell S. & Raper, Kellie Curry, 2014. "Reducing Self-Selection Bias in Feeder Cattle Premium Estimates Using Matched Sampling," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(1), April.
More about this item
KeywordsMatching Samples; Profit; Costs; Farm Management; Production Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-02-08 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2012-02-08 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119773. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .