Impact of Ethanol Policies on Livestock Production in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ward, Clement E. & Lalman, David L., 2003. "Price Premiums From A Certified Feeder Calf Preconditioning Program," 2003 Conference, April 21-22, 2003, St. Louis, Missouri 18973, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production; Ethanol Policies; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries; Production Economics; Q17;
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-04-16 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-16 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea11:98783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .