Genes, Germplasm And Developing Country Access To Genetically Modified Crop Varieties
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2000|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jose B. Falck-Zepeda & Greg Traxler & Robert G. Nelson, 2000. "Rent creation and distribution from biotechnology innovations: The case of bt cotton and Herbicide-Tolerant soybeans in 1997," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 21-32.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E., 1997.
"Intellectual Property Rights and the Welfare Effects of Agricultural R & D,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
5048, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Moschini & Harvey Lapan, 1997. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Welfare Effects of Agricultural R&D," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1229-1242.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey E., 1999. "Intellectual Property Rights and the Welfare Effects of Agricultural R&D," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1735, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- McBride, William D. & Books, Nora, 2000.
"Survey Evidence On Producer Use And Costs Of Genetically Modified Seed,"
Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C.
26009, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- William D. McBride & Nora Books, 2000. "Survey evidence on producer use and costs of genetically modified seed," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 6-20.
- Zvi Griliches, 1958. "Research Costs and Social Returns: Hybrid Corn and Related Innovations," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 419-419.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpsniw:25997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.