Labeling, Trade And Genetically Modified Organisms (Gmos): A Proposed Solution
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hyde, Jeffrey & Martin, Marshall A. & Preckel, Paul V. & Dobbins, Craig L. & Edwards, C. Richard, 1999. "The Economics Of Refuge Design For Bt Corn," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21519, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Scotchmer, Suzanne & Simon, Leo K., 1999. "Intellectual Property and Market Structure in Agriculture," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt70j206tr, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- William DOBSON, 1996. "The Bst Case," Staff Papers 397, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Traxler, Greg & Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Sain, Gustavo, 2000. "Genes, Germplasm And Developing Country Access To Genetically Modified Crop Varieties," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 25997, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Aldrich, Lorna M. & Blisard, Noel, 1998. "Consumer Acceptance of Biotechnology: Lessons From the rbST Experience," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33663, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- William D. Dobson, 1996. "The BST Case," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 397, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Jose B. Falck-Zepeda & Greg Traxler & Robert G. Nelson, 2000. "Rent creation and distribution from biotechnology innovations: The case of bt cotton and Herbicide-Tolerant soybeans in 1997," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(1), pages 21-32.
- Centner, Terence J. & Lathrop, Kyle W., 1996. "Regulating the Sale of Products from Cows Treated with Recombinant Bovine Somatotropin," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(4).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crespi, John M. & Marette, Stephan, 2003. "Some Economic Implications Of Public Labeling," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 34(03), November.
- Anderson, Kym & Pohl Nielsen, Chantal, 2000. "GMOs, Food Safety and the Environment: What Role for Trade Policy and the WTO?," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197188, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umciwp:14402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ciumnus.html .