Survey evidence on producer use and costs of genetically modified seed
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- McBride, William D. & Books, Nora, 2000. "Survey Evidence On Producer Use And Costs Of Genetically Modified Seed," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 26009, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, 1999. "The Economics Of Agricultural Biotechnology: Historical And Analytical Framework," Working Papers 31845, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Corinne Alexander & Rachael E. Goodhue, 2002. "The pricing of innovations: An application to specialized corn traits," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(3), pages 333-348.
- Demont, Matty & Tollens, Eric, 2001. "Uncertainties Of Estimating The Welfare Effects Of Agricultural Biotechnology In The European Union," Working Papers 31828, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Traxler, Greg & Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Sain, Gustavo, 2000. "Genes, Germplasm And Developing Country Access To Genetically Modified Crop Varieties," Proceedings:Transitions in Agbiotech: Economics of Strategy and Policy, June 24-25, 1999, Washington, D.C. 25997, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Marion Desquilbet & David S. Bullock, 2003.
"Who Pays the Costs of Non-GMO Segregation and Identity Preservation?,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(3), pages 656-672.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Bullock, David S., 2002. "Who pays the costs of non-GMO segregation and identity preservation?," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24973, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- John C. Bernard & John D. Pesek, Jr. & Chunbo Fan, 2004. "Delaware farmers' adoption of GE soybeans in a time of uncertain U.S. adoption," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(1), pages 81-94.
- Sylvie Bonny, 2011. "Herbicide-tolerant Transgenic Soybean over 15 Years of Cultivation: Pesticide Use, Weed Resistance, and Some Economic Issues. The Case of the USA," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(9), pages 1-21, August.
- Adhikari, Arun & Mishra, Ashok K. & Chintawar, Sachin, 2009. "Adoption of Technology and Its Impact on Profitability of Young and Beginning Farmers: A Quantile Regression Approach," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46830, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge & Wechsler, Seth James, 2011. "Revisiting the Impact of Bt Corn Adoption by U.S. Farmers," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103327, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Lesser, William H. & Schmit, Todd M. & Ruiz, Lilian M., 1999. "Elite Germplasm For Gmo'S In Brazil: Modeling Government-Agribusiness Negotiations," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 2(03/04).
- Michel Fok & Marnus Gouse & Jean-Luc Hofs & Johann Kirsten, 2007. "Contextual appraisal of GM cotton diffusion in South Africa," Post-Print halshs-00176546, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:16:y:2000:i:1:p:6-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .