Caribbean Demand Of U.S. And Rest-Of-The-World Starchy Food (Wheat, Rice, Corn, And Fresh Potatoes): A Restricted Source Differentiated Almost Ideal Demand System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anya M. McGuirk & Paul Driscoll & Jeffrey Alwang, 1993. "Misspecification Testing: A Comprehensive Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(4), pages 1044-1055.
- Giancarlo Moschini & Daniele Moro & Richard D. Green, 1994.
"Maintaining and Testing Separability in Demand Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(1), pages 61-73.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Moro, D. & Green, Richard D., 1994. "Maintaining and Testing Separability in Demand Systems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andayani, R. M. & Tilley, Daniel S., 1997. "Demand and Competition Among Supply Sources: The Indonesian Fruit Import Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 279-289, December.
- Andayani, Sri R.M. & Tilley, Daniel S., 1997. "Demand And Competition Among Supply Sources: The Indonesian Fruit Import Market," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(02), December.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Kazarian, Naira & Ames, Glenn C.W., 2000. "Trade Liberalization In Trinidad And Tobago: Reducing The Common External Tariff," Faculty Series 16723, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Blundell, Richard William, 1987. "Econometric Approaches to the Specification of Life-Cycle Labour Supply and Commodity Demand Behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1991. "When Is Expenditure "Exogenous" In Separable Demand Models?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Walters, Lurleen M. & Jones, Keithly G., 2016. "Caribbean Food Import Demand: An Application of the CBS Differential Demand System," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(2), July.
More about this item
KeywordsCaribbean demand; elasticity estimates; food security; price policies; Restricted Source Differentiated Almost Ideal Demand System (RSDAIDS); starchy food; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:okuaes:25232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeoksus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.